login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Newest in April2023★Today Is a Great Day To Do Hard Things

What are you telling yourself when you don’t want to tackle the things for the day?

Well Stop It, lol

(if you want to, of course)

This thread is to reframe your day & do those things with gratitude 

 

 

 →   There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.

Related Thread -

-Inch by Inch Everything's a Synch


Related Thread 

  - Is Complexity Simple?

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Piece by piece

I am always doing the next right thing

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

the One Thing

we-are-kept-from-our-goal-not-by-a-clear-path-but-by-a.jpgmy-goal-is-no-longer-to-get-more-done-but-rather-to-have.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑

unknown-quote-think-of-ease-but-work-on.gifaffirmation_1_grande.jpeg?v=1486498140d241e3222dd54fa0f48ab0b51d569d05.jpg4fb04bdd2cca97af975a222eea4e102a--tony-robbins-quotes-anthony-robbins.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Positive-Affirmation_1-1.png

When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  I AM balanced, delightful in a healthful way.

Taking responsibility for my life is enjoyable because I love experiencing things which nurture feelings of loving life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr3T-jvSiYbKdyCZgO3ADwZRiifEGOwq9H4YVkWLwak_0vhIwvZw

sub-buzz-22571-1487345916-13.jpg?crop=587:360;0,0&downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content