login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness Mtg- Welcome All! 04-22-2023:Allowing Your Soul To Be All You Are

abf58c841de6a0d348b88b17710570f3.jpg

Hello Beautiful Souls!

This Happiness Meeting is being created very quickly , though not without ‘soul energy

and reflection’ 

Notice I didn’t say soul searching …When you go to your soul place - it’s a peaceful transparent joy.
 - there you Really are.

Feel-free-to-join-in.jpg

2-26-23 Previous Happiness Meeting:

Happiness Meeting: go forth with an uplifted vision

bd5abe9fba77b936e0f25ecac9de1efc--uplifting-thoughts-beautiful-soul.jpg?b=t

The ‘soul’ is one of the words you can use to talk about your innermost being, the essence of who you are.

—Eckart Tolle

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.

So beautiful

020c45d1edc31fa818082a3809fc3325--welcome-in-meditation-space.jpg

Do you wake up desiring the love, peace and joy which matches your  soul?.

0834c6d60d18847af35c54e85cbda0ca--mercy-quotes-soul-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Questions For Your Consideration:

1. For purposes of this Happiness Meeting & the quick creation of it, I choose not to differentiate between your soul place & your spirit place .

I am referring to the place that knows it’s you & the place you go to / to remember there isn’t any more - This is your very essence.

When you feel as though you have gotten in touch with your soul place, what is it you feel?

2. Do you feel you live from your soul place or do you only visit?  Allow this question to speak to you, as though it was a journal prompt. There are no right or wrong responses.

3. Let this affirmation below speak from your soul.
I AM DEVOTED TO MY SOUL’S PURPOSE AND PASSION 

7d1526b90d7d0a37c843d444c51115cf--life-purpose-daily-affirmations.jpg

What surfaces from that perfect place of your soul?

Do not use your thinking self - come from that inner place that has a language of it?

4. Why is evolving from this spirit/soul place vital to being love, caring for loved ones and giving in general to the world at large? 

5. What does your spirit/soul place have to do with healing your emotional wounds?

6. What does your spirit /soul place have to do with JOY?

wounds?

7. BONUS QUESTION: Create a question of your own after answering the above questions that seems to ask your soul - who are you ?

“You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. It is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms”

— Jean Shinoda Bolen

Whenever I experience something beautiful, I am with Soul. That moment of inward breath, that pause and awareness of “how beautiful this is” is a prayer of appreciation, a moment of gratitude in which I behold beauty and am one with it.

— Jean Shinoda Bolen

3ad7a29f9eab2c8e912fd5d764de58f3--replaced-quotes-at-peace.jpg

make-room.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDXu3DAFFCYyg9yDx-kWffpfQRkdPOnhfNWQ0o1TjWIcu9vBMBKg

d9a1f8260b01adae978b11876d361c09.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Questions/ thoughts:

I often feel and believe that music, painting and poetry give us a perfect and even beautiful medium that touches us all - and allows us to feel complete empathy for one another.

What are you learning?

What are you experiencing that is meeting your needs?

What are you doing/who are you being that allow you to receive a miracle?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I apologize for my delayed response.

Questions:

1. Do I live from my soul place or only visit? 

In my opinion, I believe that we are more than we understand. We are mortal but our Creator and our nature is composed and more organized systematically.

We have our human nature, but our single existence seems to be extraordinary. 

We can only learn to develop and respect the sensitivity of our mind; but we must grow in sensitivity and learn to enjoy the many stages of our growth.

I feel like my soul and my purpose are inter-connected. I grow through every life lesson, and there are many.

We must learn to be kind and be patient with our self and with others. Our purpose may or may not be obvious, but we are all given this most precious gift of life. And we are here to both enjoy and to bring joy to ourself and to others. We are also here to learn to value our health and learn to value one another. 

If we do not value others, then we have not learned to value our worth.

We are worthy of both giving and of receiving. We need not be afraid of being powerful. 

I don't want to over simplify our purpose, but I believe that we are all here to love. Belong. Be committed to giving your best and be committed to making a difference.

We are here to find meaning and learn to use our gifts, and to create, manifest and be fruitful.

I think the greatest gift in life is to be of service to others. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

31982e0984cd489032ddfab70045eaac.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations, Inner Questions

& Quotes

( help to listen to my needs & who I authentically am

When you wake in the morning how do you show yourself you are going to provide yourself with a good day?

I go to my heart … my spirit … my very soul

place, and see how I really feel.

I validate that, and then ask myself what am I looking to experience.

Do you trust yourself to care for you and if you do how do you consistently offer evidence that you have your back?

I keep listening to what I have to say.

When you are not feeling the trust, what is going on and how can you create the feelings of trust you love for you?

Listen to my inner child. She knows and always has been deeply connected with all felt & experienced.

coming soon

Quotes:

6155eee67afb69cdaf92d191c9ce62c9--marcel-proust-destinations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to All is Well! Thank You!'s post:

Very beautiful and empowering affirmation:

“I am devoted to my soul’s purpose and passion."

Question: What surfaces from that perfect place in your soul?

For me, I am present to finding a union of understanding that can fill up all of my senses. 

What surfaces in this union? I see several things. I see that the soul does not age.

I see that the soul is different from my lower man. 

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Welcome LIAMEC! 

Glad you are here !

Love your Questions & thoughts:l

Yes I agree  about music, painting and poetry being a perfect medium to feel about our true nature & connect w/ & learn about others 

I will take a moment soon to respond to your great questions 

What are you learning?

What are you experiencing that is meeting your needs?

What are you doing/ who are you Being - that allow you to receive a miracle?

love the question about receiving a miracle to

Glad you are feeling that affirmation:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

QUESTIONS

1. For purposes of this Happiness Meeting & the quick creation of it, I choose not to differentiate between your soul place & your spirit place .

I am referring to the place that knows it’s you & the place you go to / to remember there isn’t any more - This is your very essence.

When you feel as though you have gotten in touch with your soul place, what is it you feel?

I am not sure I have ever attempted to find words for this experience, though it could be a delightful challenge trying .

The place I call my spirit /soul place is Perfect.

There are no outside or inside cares or doubts.

It is a place of peace, serenity and calm joy.

It is home ( to me) My best memories, my energy in each fresh new present moment resides there filled with a knowing that is faith , trust & belief. From that place, I feel like I catapult anywhere into hope for the future. I am glad I have learned to create from there. I am especially glad I know this place while living with a relatively new significant loss. Coming from a soul place -helps me confront all of my feelings authentically as they come up. Does that mean there is no pain? Oh no! It means I don’t judge myself or all the experiences that I am processing in a less than compassionate way.  I AM unconditional love there .

to be continued 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3. Let this affirmation below speak from your soul.
I AM DEVOTED TO MY SOUL’S PURPOSE AND PASSION 

What surfaces from that perfect place of your soul?

Do not use your thinking self - come from that inner place that has a language of it?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4. Why is evolving from this spirit/soul place vital to being love, caring for loved ones and giving in general to the world at large? 

To be continued 

5. What does your spirit/soul place have to do with healing your emotional wounds?

Wounds are not a word I use.

I am someone who has always confronted 

much of everything’ as it surfaced

I do that today

Though when I l experienced a major loss … somewhat recently

( in the scheme of things) …

to not acknowledge starting my life

with some profound new beginnings

would be untrue.

I choose to not say I am wounded.

I honor my life all parts of it. 
I am grateful for my life- all parts of it 

I honor where I have been & the love I was privileged to have on this physical place. I honor my lessons. I honor my joy.
And I honor my loss / a healing in  process

A process that includes a yearning for my soulmate to be here now /Everywhere to KNOWING he is already here with me Everywhere

My processes are openings for more growth .
It seems the more I honor every part of my experiences, and not judge myself for having had any experiences that were/are

less than comforting … the more I arrive at knowing what unconditional love really is. 
My spirit place … my very soul … is the place that is never broken. And if I am spirit … I am my soul … then I have a home that is always welcoming and never broken.

6. What does your spirit /soul

place have to do with JOY?

What does your spirit have to do with 

your relationship and security you feel with God?

To be continued 

Affirmations & Quotes & more

When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

Image result for luminous self love quotes
My Spirit/Soul place is joy.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Back soon.

This is a very good questions... 

Image result for Bentinho Massaro affirmations quote picsImage result for Awe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

changeandgrowth.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

beafbfe2b14a79553a78110766b48336.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To say I merely visit my Soul , would create a disconnect for me.

The following post will be edited for purposes to be more reader friendly/ I just woke & these were the gentle thoughts that responded to question #2. I may even remove this completely, because ‘it’ ‘did’ what was intended for my moment - that I truly needed. It is really just for me, though that is what Happiness Meetings really are - for us & the sharing of ourselves with one another.

2. Do you feel you live from your soul place or do you only visit?  Allow this question to speak to you,  

Soul
Place

To me , my Soul Place is where I allow the real essence of what is . When I allow myself to be - from ‘there’ . I AM. 

If I am experiencing overwhelm, and I  go to my Soul Place, it is beyond 

-the feelings of drinking water when I am feeling thirsty…

It is all that quenches my thirst in my life - & a life that goes beyond just me.

All is paced and the feeling of finally knowing time is just an  illusion - is now

understood.

I often forget this when I live in the world & remember the soul place of mine - doesn’t live in the world -The world is where I visit . My soul place is my forever home I do not want to stray 

My Soul is pure love & appreciation … though it is not like a gushing schoolgirl . It’s more like a timeless experience of peace & joy

My Soul   easies into the discovery

of what is not meant for me

and it is an instant no brainer - of what does matter and always has.
It’s what never changes.

There is a gentle exposure to the wisdom of   - pieces of wholeness … the witnessing there is always more… a beautiful more… that says all is how is supposed to be and all is truly well & in Divine Order

its a presence of my inner spark.. the God within - reminding me God is within - yet way more than me and my Spark

this soul place is simply a portal of allowing me  the freedom and opportunity to surrender to the More - God has in this moment.

Each moment feels as though it is created just for me in my Soul Place- though reminds me it is not all about me - and my life will explain what my soul already knows  as it is supposed to 

• what my mind has intellectualized and the world has thrown at me - is litter & my soul place needs no decluttering 

When I wake in the morning, and I remember I have a full day, and that I rather do very little .. and maybe just nurture my inner child and just pick at what’s valuable & important to me … When I live from my soul - I AM ease. I no longer have that sense of urgency , I now Am right where I am supposed to be and can feel how to approach my day … and my why and how is spoon-fed to me beyond mindfully … though included . I Am tended to mind, body and spirit  

Years ago while on Bmindful and I questioned what do I want for myself? I knew from a glimpse of my Soul, that I wanted to live more from that place and not merely visit …

Years ago when my soulmate spouse & I met

we got into sone very deep questions …and responded so simply and well enough for each moment … it felt

We knew we knew as incomplete as we were in our youth , we were enough for ourselves & one another . This was the completeness of knowing that I had found my soulmate.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your writing is beautiful...

Thank you for sharing this

thank you Life Is MAKING Excellent Choices 

I am still not sure I will keep it posted , Bc it is so very personal. Though I will say it assisted where I am greatly as I woke & wrote from my soul place yesterday morning.

I too prosper from your writing & will respond to your questions soon.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

True contentment arises on the level of your soul.
Affirmations

Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

→     I let go of anything which does not give well to my Soul -spirit place.

→   This present moment is secure, and enough.

→   I am open to the flow of love, appreciation and the delight of the Universe!

→   I am connected to my soul. I am conscious of the perfection within

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content