Link to page 1 coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Link to page 1 coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know (& so do you)

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know :

&
so am I .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know this is true for myself & you :

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know this for me & you :

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi