What do you need to know that you already know… that you need to tell yourself what you have already learned about you & life before. Tell yourself … because you’ve got this💕

I know :
|
“There are no unresourceful
people, only unresourceful
states. Anthony Robbins
|
I know
|
"The words that we attach
to our experience
become our experience.”
Anthony Robbins
|
I know to:

I love knowing how good it is to ask myself this:

I know to:
I know:
quote The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he’s always doing both. L. P. Jacks (Lawrence Pearsall Jacks, 1860-1955) LP Jacks
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I know I have
within me
what it takes
to achieve any goal
I have set for myself.
I know I am
a success
I know no one does anything alone & God is my Power
I know I am doing
being what & who I need to be right now.
I know I did many things before and I can do many things now
I know I often
figured
things out before
& I know by taking care of myself …. I can figure much out now
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know :
I can do this now.
Now I have a better plan.
I am good at this.
source Chuck Britt MA LMFT and Connie Bonnie- Britt MA LMFT
I found these 3 affirmations some time ago , and cannot locate link anymore , though love them!
I know
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know things can feel challenging and I can still find a wonderful way to engage & take things a part and create ease & results.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am
glad I know & remembered what Brian Tracy said:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 22/04/2023.

Already knew this but appreciated the reminder
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
This I already knew , though it bared repeating

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
I love the belief
of thoughts becoming
things and cooperation with self.
cooperation / harmony within self is so good to know & remember
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know to

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I know that today is good in advance and I love that!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content