login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Newest in April2023★ Self Assured? Sure!

you-are-a-beautiful-person-inside-and-out-quotes.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR43mETBltaZ61askUSOUpMM0p-dIrOLf8mgsTRq4g9uQxTMbSn8g I see myself as a beautiful soul -as I see all of our Creator's children. I focus on my beauty to bring it out and live beauty... to best see beautiful things in others.

When we have a poor opinion of ourselves we tend to see that opinion crop up in all people places and things. When we see beauty -hope and beauty is birthed all around us with ease.

All is Well! Thank You!
aka selfcare 

6b62e6acd5c8e2660ae512d678e7b136.jpg

success-quotes-spirituality.jpg

 

Lucy Schwartz - Beautiful

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.

 

201502-compliments-beautiful-quote-promo.png?resize=900%2C450


Today is a great day to feel self assurance!

          • Self-assurance is something I have in me.

          →   I am committed to my daily results

          goals and my successes are  assured

           



          →   I am strong where it matters most

          I am confident in every valuable way about those 

          Business of living life-kind of things.

          I am assured all is well & so am I

           Wow - a perfect moment… a perfect day is happening.

          . I am just right.

          Self-assurance is something I just am

           


          →   I am committed to my processes, tasks and goals

           and my success is assured

        •  




           

            I am always relaxed and assured in everything I do

          →    I am ridiculously stunning and I thank God for the ability to have a nice appearance and the ability to maintain my health and beauty.

           

                  • I have an an assured calm composure in every situation that screams ease, Spark of God, and peace of mind  →   I FEEL RELAXED, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL CONFIDENT AND SELF ASSURED
                         My success in each fresh new moment is assured.




BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am a private miracle!

I am the unique creation of the Creative Loving Merciful Perfect Omnipotent One - King of the Universe -God 

I am a wonderful and loving individual!

Life is good and I let the Good Life flow thru all my activities!

I enjoy the opportunity to create my life in a new more beneficial and most prosperous way!
I get out of the way, do my part - because God takes no detours for my Greatest Good.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content