Yes, another affirmation thread! So many affirmation threads lol. Though, really not without merit! It’s how we speak to ourselves which moves ourselves in various directions Let’s utilize this thread for the third week of the month- to look for a place to Post affirmations for our now .
Other weeks will be created as they surface .
enjoy& prosper
All is Well! Thank You
aka selfcare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
3rd week
1 day early morning :
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ. All is Well! Thank You
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ-I am thankful
for all of the good
that is available
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
-
- -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All my power is in the present moment.
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete
-
- - - ☑I focus effortlessly on whatever I choose to focus on
-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
3rd week
Saved for afternoon :
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ. All is Well! Thank You
→ I love the combination of loving patient detachment
I Am now
at will
as desired.
☑→ → Today …With the energy of ease and peaceful Divine trust, I live the life I love fearlessly…the best life I envision or something magnificently better!
For this afternoon & all moments after:
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Unique quality about this brand new day…I keep getting everything I want Everything!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
3rd. Week Day 1 Evening
-
-
- I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
-
-
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
3rd. Week Day 2
Early Morning
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
- I AN created for this moment & this moment is ideal.
3rd. Week Day 2
Afternoon
-
|
Preparation for everything I do
and the follow thru too
is a heartwarming given
Life is lovely
& ideal, thank you .
I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy
-
- -I Am utilizing my unique, gifts, talents and abilities. I Am regularly attuned with my life’s purpose(s). I love creating my healthy happy abundant life. Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.
REFRESHING.
SURRENDER
ACCEPTANCE
FAITH
PEACE
CONTENTEDNESS
READINESS
|
-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
3rd. Week Day 3
Early Morning
→ I will be still, breathe deeply, center myself by looking inside and enjoy God's creation which is Me!
→ I meet my goals with no exceptions.
→ I set goals that stretch my ability and meet them on time.
→ I embrace my spiritual body and enjoy the power it provides me
→ I am not my thoughts I am the light of God
→ I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life.
→ I am healthy, attractive and loveable
→ Everything I touch returns riches to me.
→ I am in control of my health and wellness.
→ I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.
→ As I take a deep life giving , life experiencing breath I AM
3rd. Week Day 3
Later morning
I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed.
→ I spend less time thinking and more time proceeding. I know how to proceed.
→ I AM clear on how I will proceed for my beloved tasks today.
I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy. I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life...and then some. Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable energy. I am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits, to a higher more creative space.
3rd. Week
Day 3
evening
You know you have within you
what it takes to achieve
any goal you set for yourself.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
3rd. Week
Day 4
affirming: Today I am fully aware of the efficiency and good spirited nature to do my tasks...
I exceed that easily...
I now have so much space to allow the harmony of my being
and flow
with Gods love.
And so it is! Thank YOU awesome Universe & God -Creator
and King
of the Universe
for allowing me to have playfulness with life as a daily beautiful loving playground!!! (:
|
I am drenched in harmonious peaceful joyous creativity.
|
|
|
Today I make stong plans,
process what to do & organize my results .
I am unbelievably happy
that I AM always
making ideal choices.
Thankful and blessed!
I collect only higher level tasks that need my attention and review.
Today I take steps to achieve each day
→ I focus on enjoying all of my plans, processes & tasks. I am
allowing a Higher level of accomplishment.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi