Most Benevolent Outcome
Posted on 12/04/2023. Last edited on 04/11/2024.

Every day it’s a given for most everyone there are projects of all sizes to begin, continue & complete.
This thread is to help create the ease & utmost desirability to what matters most . Because we know once we know why we want something - it creates a priority. And once that priority has ‘a voice’ - it speaks to us -
We can hear it as background noise or background music , depending on our perception of how it’s going or how we’d prefer.
Lets enjoy our life more by listening to our thoughts, and deciding what we want to hear to allow for the most benevolent outcome on absolutely every level.
Because after-all , we are creating with our self talk every moment - why not give ourselves what we ideally prefer?

Affirmations in process/ join in w/ what you 💕
I have the unique ability to size up whatever I need to do to complete anything . I easily prioritize my actions with ease and always receive meticulous quality results.
I Am living a Divine plan
Threads that may assist
ThreadTraining Your Own Vibration LOA
|
thread Hope✿ Strength✿Centering-Encouragement
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am well.
All is well.
My future is wonderfully assured.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
~ ✰~~ I bring my dreams into the present moment. ~~ ✰~~ I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power. ~~ ✰~~ I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy. ~~ ✰~~ I am open to receive my higher good. ~~ ✰~
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
All I desire is now
here
&
exceeding
my very recent
expectations
and
moving toward the
expectations of my very reason for being
alive.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 13/04/2023.
In response to All is Well! Thank You!'s post:
Very powerful
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
Thank you MrBrightside
& glad to have you come by.
share what you love whenever you like.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi