Self Care in this moment means…
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Self Care in this moment means…
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment - self care means:
What would I like to experience today & why?
How will what I want to experience serve this moment, and my best life?
What aspect of my being wants to be heard?
How am Supporting myself with unconditional love?
Self care when done well, allows me to give well to others without feeling conflicted.
I do not have to question much about love when I am coming from that place of love - that says I AM love .

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Self care in this moment means
In this moment self care means I choose to believe:



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Training Your Own VibrationI can do everything I need to do easily in a step by step manner everyday. I create a harmonious place to begin and I love the energy I bring to everything I do.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi