login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Newest in March 2023★ Intentional Living

• ►• On Purpose You have a habit of operating from a series of unconsciously set,conflicting goals (and thus having very cluttered lives); you necessarily want and need a better approach. One simple way to attain this is to decide what kind of person to be (and thus what sort of day to have) before the day actually decides this for us. You can decide before sleeping what your waking purpose will be – you can picture the kinds of things you want to happen every day, before they actually happen..

~Hugh Prather 

Million Dollar Habits –Brian Tracy Page 67

☼ ►• Step One

Decide exactly what you want in a specific area and write it down clearly, in detail. Make it measurable and specific.
☼ ►• Step Two

Set a deadline for the achievement of the goal. If it is a large goal, break it down into smaller parts and set sub-deadlines.
☼ ►• Step Three

Make a list of everything that you will have to do to achieve this goal.As you think of new items, add them to your list until it is complete.
☼ ►• Step Four

Organize your list of action steps into a plan. A plan is organized on the basis of two elements, priority and sequence. In organizing by priorities, you determine the most important things that you can possibly do on your list to achieve your goal. The 80/20 Rule applies. 20% of the things that you do will account for 80% of your results. If you do not set clear priorities, you will “major in minors” and spend much of your time doing small and irrelevant tasks that do not help you to achieve the goal.In organizing by sequence , you determine what has to be done before something else can be done. There are always activities that are dependent upon other activities being completed in advance. What are they, and what is the logical order or sequence?
☼ ►• Step Five

Identify the obstacles or limitations that might hold you back from achieving your goal, both in the situation and within yourself. Ask yourself, “ Why have I not achieved this goal already?”Million Dollar Habits – Page 68
Identify the most important constraint or limitation that is holding you back and then focus on removing that obstacle. It could be a certain amount of money, or a key resource. It could be an additional skill or habit that you need. It could be additional information you require. It could be the help or assistance of one or more people. Whatever it is, identify it clearly and go to work to eliminate it.
☼ ►• Step Six

Once you have determined your goal, developed your plan, and identified your major obstacle, immediately take action of some kind toward the achievement of your goal. Step out in faith. Do the first thing that comes to mind.But do something immediately to start the process of goal attainment moving forward.
☼ ►• Step Seven

Do something every day that moves you to toward your most important goal. Make a habit of getting up each morning, planning your day and then doing something, anything , that moves you at least one step closer to what is most important to you. The habit of doing something every single day that moves you toward an important goal develops within you the power of momentum. Daily action deepens your belief that the goal is achievable, and activates the Law of Attraction. As a result,you begin moving faster and faster toward your goal, and your goal begins moving faster and faster toward you.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚Better & Better's post:

Thank you for sharing this...

It's amazing - when you find the very seat of your determination, and suddenly, you see everything that comes before you as your next source of better inspiration. You will look at everything as a source of improvement that quickens and sharpens and defines the quality of your will...

Sunday, I was out walking my beloved cat Cosmo. We walk over to the plant nursery and garden place and together we feed, water and spend time with the outdoor feral cats. On our way back, I saw a man with this medium sized thick beast of a dog - with a ball in his mouth. His owner got the ball from him, and started telling the dog to sit, sit, sit... The poor dog - he had zero desire to sit! He frantically wanted the guy to throw the ball so he could run like the wind. The dog sat for a nanosecond, then the guy yelled, "Speak, speak, speak." One ultra quick yap. Finally, the guy threw the ball, and the dog took off like he was in the race of his life....

That dog became my newest source of pure, solid-intensity. Meteoric intensity. That dog was ready to tear into an extreme run...  I decided that I was going to approach all of my to do list --- with the identical velocity and caliber that the dog who wanted to play catch!!!

That was 2 days ago, and I'm still using the powerful image, the unbounded energy and the message that the dog to me! "HURRY UP, THROW THE BALL, GIVE ME EVERYTHING YA GOT, JUST HARRY UP!!!

I'm still taking in that amazing energy, passion and raw determination of that dog - who just wants to run and play catch!!

WELL, THIS WORKED OUT VERY WELL FOR ME AND MY TO DO LIST!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

love that :

Great stuff! Thank you for sharing , Making Excellent Choices!

Love this:

It's amazing - when you find the very

seat of your determination,

I too feel it’s such a wonderful thing to know

what is at the seat of what fuels our desires

For myself, my determination is fueled by engaging my spirit in all that gives it complete comfort.

Being out of one’s comfort zone is going to be inevitable- when reaching for the stars of our spirit place. Though being out of one’s comfort zone is pliable as we allow our true purpose to school us.

….peaceful contented nature

my thought:

We only forget who we are

because  we allow ourselves to be surrounded by the energy

of that which our spirit has already instructed us

Is not meant for us.

We have the gift of discernment as we listen & allow our spirit to be revealed to us.

Really, really helpful thread :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

glad you stopped by MrBrightside 

Pleased to see you again …☀️Enjoying … being you 

More intentional living:

Tonight, I played some Snatam Kaur... I've posted a few of her videos... her voice is both beautiful and unforgettable. I played and I sang and I spent some good time, my senses -  began to open up, and in a few minutes of time, my voice was warming up. I must have spent 40 minutes singing, and I know that my health just got stronger - because singing brought out a part of me that is a big part of me. It's more than my voice. Its me... and when I sign Snatam's songs, its where I go to get renewed... Singing wakes me up. 

One time there was a post on bmindful, about the waves in the ocean, and then it talked about "being the spray on top of the waves"...

What a beautiful thing to say. What a beautiful thing to ponder. Its very relaxing and soothing.

I loved the visual that I got just from hearing that suggestion. 

Choosing to enjoy life - and enjoy one's health is like learning that laughter is the best medicine!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I don’t recall that ‘the spray on top of the waves , though so glad you did! Thank you!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content