login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Now Open -Everyone Welcome 2-26-23 Happiness Meeting: go forth with an uplifted vision

• New Happiness Meeting 

Thanks in advance for  stopping by 

Let’s enjoy & prosper together 
Happiness meeting time!

85da18625d499e18e63442dadd7a0dc4--joseph-campbell-starfish.jpg

Previous

See you soon☀️ Please sift thru what

may be

a busy appearance on this  Happiness Meeting - & take the time to create what works for you...Now that's Happiness.

Feel-free-to-join-in.jpg

Hello Community ☀️
We all have something huge in common!

We are all choosing

to live our best lives

with whatever good we have

or do not have going on (yet) ( :

We are

choosing

a desirable

joyful

safe

& secure life.

We are all our unique

beautiful selves

experiencing

a whole range of possibilities .

It’s a sweet given,

that we care about feeling great ,

doing ‘right’  

whether someone is looking or not.

We are choosing

what works

best for us

& hopefully a catalyst

for something wonderful for someone else along the way

Image result for @ art of self care pics

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPseboObpvl8wVtXuCLMC3QquLyoeLQq3zdrX6LwIKH6SeTJ54

cd0672548cd4338c169ab7ff9fa850d7.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH4sXp80bigvuy4uTBLu8fBKZqKJ2T6beIlRGry84TJUn_33_o

4709606695dc1f82c1f9364f4edc363e.jpg

Brian Tracy once said :

►• A major stimulant to creative thinking is focused questions. There is something about a well-worded question that often penetrates to the heart of the matter and triggers new

ideas and insights

That said , let’s engage in focused questions to create the promise of our heart, our minds & our spirit . 

Suggested Focus Questions In Process

1) Think of something that feels very involved that is presently happening in your world. Now, simplify it and create a scenario for your most benevolent outcome . Be as specific or general as you like - to keep your boundaries as you prefer.

2) Think of task that you would love completed. Simplify it ( in general or specific wording ) - & see yourself getting finished ahead of ‘schedule’ in the best of ways. Now write your plan & work it.

3) What self care do you engage in that increases your opportunity in experiencing what you want in your life in the present & /or in the future.
4 - 8) Bonus Questions - create 4 questions of your own for yourself & others to choose to respond to.

From this day onward, I go forth with an uplifted 

vision.

Article

Appreciation Tools A powerful way to improve mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being is to invoke and sustain sincere appreciation. Appreciating yourself, a loved one, friend, pet, even a cherished place or memory also quickly establishes a connection to your heart. The greater your capacity for sincere appreciation, the deeper the connection to your heart, where intuition and unlimited inspiration and possibilities reside. Try HeartMath’s Appreciation Tool and exercises. to see the exercises & read more

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. 

In this sense

everything that comes from love

is a miracle.

Marianne Williamson

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPseboObpvl8wVtXuCLMC3QquLyoeLQq3zdrX6LwIKH6SeTJ54hqdefault.jpg

4c09b0bc39fe1567b32a59db0a347923--positive-affirmations-positive-mantras.jpg

377428437172affd079a68397cbb659f.jpg
motivation-inspiration.gif

“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”
― C. JoyBell C.

if2Bthis2Bsomething%2Bbetter.png

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

200.gif

I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time.
Each moment is my powerful moment of time.

Image result for ancient allies blog pics love higher frequency quote pic

For my bonus questions I have chosen:
Bonus Question 4) Prepare a list of present moment affirmations …

Affirmations

1)Thank you God for the clarity in this moment

2)I Am Only The Sacred Space Of My Soul.
3)I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.
4)Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.
5)I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

6)I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place.

7) I have chosen to be on top of my goals,
tasks ,
and processes.

8)Today I choose with much joy to
focus on my tasks at hand

9)I am
allowing an
enjoyable rhythm
to my projects completion
I have assigned for this day.

Bonus Question

904100xomxxjh0gc.gif

5)

How does the quote

What I give  much attention to

becomes my reality

positively

affect

your world? 

I love this statement because it reminds me of I choose to have a better day, a better feeling … so much is generated thru me.

This is going to be 

fun

Bonus Question 6) create a quote list that includes the wisdom, joy, compassion & allowing acceptance of grief.

Pain is not wrong. Reacting to pain as wrong initiates the trance of unworthiness. The moment we believe something is wrong, our world shrinks and we lose ourselves in the effort to combat the pain.
Tara Brach

“Sorrow and joy are woven inextricably together. When we distract ourselves from the reality of loss, we also distract ourselves from the beauty, creativity, and mystery of this ever-changing world.” 
Tara Brach

“If our hearts are ready for anything, we can open to our inevitable losses, and to the depths of our sorrow. We can grieve our lost loves, our lost youth, our lost health, our lost capacities. This is part of our humanness, part of the expression of our love for life.”
Tara Brach

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." ~ Khalil Gibran

8.25E2259CLove252C2Bquestion2Blife25802Bgreatest%2Bexperience.25802B-2BHill.JPG

to be continued 

Image result for gif animados de playas

Self Journey

Reaching out

Unknown

Thoughts and desires

Daunting Personal growth

Challenging, rewarding

Soulful journey

Surely

The unknown

Always love

Heartfelt

Limitless Love

Throw it Windward

Without thought.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to ♡ ˚LOVE Is Alive & Well's post:

Thank you for gifting us with this Happiness meeting!

I very much appreciate your intro; 

"We all have something huge in common!

We are all choosing to live our best life with whatever good we have or do not have going on yet!"

That is very accurate and very welcoming!

I can completely relate to that!

I am grateful that this thread is opened us up to discussing acceptance.

I look forward to answering questions and to writing my own questions.

Acceptance is such a gift, and it will come when the most beneficial conditions, and the most beneficial outcomes are created: and that could only be Love and growing a deeper understanding of Love and its presence in our life. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

My Most benevolent outcomes:

I recently allowed myself to let go of all unworkability from my life.

The relationships that were dysfunctional. Absolutely. They were not ok.

I am not responsible for the dysfunction of others. 

I am responsible for my dysfunction and I am responsible for creating that I am functional. 

I accept that I am responsible for everything that shows up in my life, and the choices that I make reflect my core values and commitments.

I am worthy of having a life that works.

I accept that these relationships have been a source of meaningful connection. It's "ok" to let go and allow myself to move on and focus on what I do want in my inner circle.

My inner peace is very important. I am very important - to me.

I am fully responsible for growing and for living in peace. It is my birth right...

Before all of this happened, I did not know what I know today.

I was not aware of the full impact of tolerating unworkability in my life. 

Its a process - of taking ownership - of the entire domain of making healthy choices.

I accept all of the lessons that I learned. I am ready to focus on fulfilling joy and deep satisfaction in all aspects of myself and my life.

I am happy to be centered. 

I fully Love and accept myself and I am responsible for what I allow to be a part of my life.

I appreciate where my healthy heart, healthy mind are leading me.

I welcome Love and abundance into all aspects of my Life!

I respect standing up for my highest good. I respect being responsible and for creating workability in all aspects of my life. 

I am empowered to be my best and to strive to do my best - everyday. 

I am centered.

I am pure joy.

I am grounded in self acceptance.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Affirmations

In trusting myself, I allow my self the freedom to make fantastic, healthy choices that reflect love, contemplation, compassion and bliss.

I trust in myself. I trust my process.

I am a wondrous Miracle of Life.

Being Beautiful means Being my Self.

My now has great function, form and freedom!

Meditation experience

In this happiness meeting, we are being asked to: "Go forth with an uplifted vision."

I offer you a 5 to 10 minute meditation that was published by Oprah and Deepak. It is titled "The power of connection."  They opened by stating that everything in life begins with connection... Family, then community, then the world. We must love ourself first before we can love others. In this meditation, I invite you to look into the relationship that you have with yourself. Learn to create within, first. Learn to connect within. Everything in your experience depends on your level of awareness,. How should you begin? Begin by being at peace with yourself. After you meditate for a few minutes, repeat "I am pure Love."

Slowly repeat the phase for several minutes. Allow your meditation to heighten your body awareness, your awareness of your breath, your posture. Allow your self to deeply connect within. 

Today - I am so grateful for the work that I did yesterday!

Today, I was guided - as if by design, by affirmations that I did yesterday.

Today, I did it again: I chose to cut unworkability out of my life. 

I AM strong and clear, and my priorities are about my growth and building my knowledge base, and working on being the best me!

Hold please

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post: In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post: In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post: will return this eve

Suggested Focus Questions In Process

1) Think of something that feels very involved that is presently happening in your world. Now, simplify it and create a scenario for your most benevolent outcome . Be as specific or general as you like - to keep your boundaries as you prefer.

Love creates

acceptance

Acceptance creates peace

peace heightens love

That love creates

Eternal  love

(to love & or allow the process of love

now & forevermore )

written

the other day…

Day_24_sharegraphic.jpg

Response still being created …

The most involved area that is presently occurring in my world today is the state of acceptance with grief ( loss of a soulmate)

Has acceptance been the most involved stage? Lol… all the stages are involved…

Someone out there is laughing with me( :

Rating them would not serve me ( :

Acceptance is the stage I am weaving into now… & thru

and yes highly involved .

I know that I know , I could not have gotten as  far as I have  with grief

without prayer… and getting out of my own way/ out of THE way

while my Pilot -God

- My life is fueled by love

- who awesomely exceeds my understanding

- and has allowed my willingness & footwork to be the what is needed.

• I have been given perfect gifts for a very uncertain painful & often confusing  process 
  • people, places, things showing up when needed 

It’s all good . Not sure I would have made a statement like that earlier on in this process

Image result for eckhart tolle peace acceptance quote pics

eeb5c16815ac4cbf5b8e7ade70097427.jpg

Clearly recognizing what is happening inside us, and regarding what we see with an open, kind and loving heart, is what I call Radical Acceptance. If we are holding back from any part of our experience, if our heart shuts out any part of who we are and what we feel, we are fueling the fears and feelings of separation that sustain the trance of unworthiness. Radical Acceptance directly dismantles the very foundations of this trance.” 
Tara Brach

In response to ♡ ˚LOVE Is Alive & Well's post

Anyone who has experienced a close loss

& goes thru this  

and feels they have ‘successfully grown’

can most likely attest to

how love has no bounds even in circumstances such as loss

As far as a MBO ( Most Benevolent Outcome) I realize

because of the act / process of surrender & prayer my MBO can be viewed as IF NOT THIS SOMETHING MAGNIFICENTLY BETTER  

I see myself living …. 

• getting rest whenever needed/ desired 
  • being compassionate about the rest I am feeling is good 
  • loving my meals / with old & new memories bringing me joy

• to be continued 

2)Think of task that you would love completed. Simplify it ( in general or specific wording ) - & see yourself getting finished ahead of ‘schedule’ in the best of ways. Now write your plan & work it.

Affirmation

giphy.webp

today
 is a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!

I have a multitude of tasks that are on my mind & currently underway . One of my secret weapons is prioritizing with gusto. I refuse to let valuable areas/ tasks dance around like they are taunting me; I would prefer an orchestrated recital. I do this with ‘setting the table’ . By this I mean- affirm and recreate my story - until is not only everything doable… it becomes highly desirable and a choice beyond all else. Pacing myself & creating a rhythm for what matters to me are also key ingredients.

MBO coming soon

5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpg

I enjoy living in harmony with my spirit

allow

flow,

rhythm …& choose to smile inside 

I pronounce each day a day I am grateful for 

I pronounce that today is one of those lovely days & completely enjoyable!!!

will be fun!!!

I will have appreciation create my world

5267ef66654dd78be3d8c9d7862fd27d--bucket-filler-appreciation-quotes.jpg

3) What self care do you engage in that increases your opportunity in experiencing what you want in your life in the present & /or in the future.

Coming soon Mind/body/spirit

Notes :

I-love-eating-foods-that.jpg

I attempt to document my food ( ingest - journal) … daily

This not only acts as a memory builder … it also serves to assess what I ingesting , when & how I feel from

what I put in my body / or don’t

I am progressively meal planning 

Meal planning helps me budget , and get a handle on what I am actually eating  too

I don’t want a healthy trash can. Cleaning out my fridge will be less of a chore , when I am accountable to myself

I actually love to study food & it’s properties. This helps me choose foods I want to make part of my plan 

Exercise is becoming more to the forefront of my plan

Spirit/Spiritual - coming soon

& last but not least Mind - & what that means to me- coming soon

BHC_4a.gif

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS-n1guGFb_AclDGg_u-wKxLib0cDQHfCEKZpsXt-zM1n5eyKPu&usqp=CAU

“The best health care plan

is a self care plan.” – Nina

BHC_4a.gif

AFFIRMATIONS

Every moment presents a wonderful opportunity to become more of who I am.

I flow with Life easily and effortlessly.

I am proud of you.

You are so courageous.

Loved: "My journey is fueled by Love."

I have learned so much about love from you.

Thank you for shining light on my path...

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Thank you LIAMEC😀

I appreciate your kind acknowledgment and compassion.

Thank you for suggesting I start a Happiness Meeting. I didn’t think I was up for it, and it was exactly what I needed to allow

more prioritizing of life - things 

I enjoyed reading all you shared … I was further inspired by you .

You are doing wonderful things in

your life and you let nothing stop you . 

You are awesomely unstoppable!

You have let your light shine with zest & focused energy .

Your dreams are coming true!

I will congratulate you right now for the steps you have taken

on your magnificent journey .

only the best to you

Blessings 

thus is excellent! 
thanks for sharing this!

Choices

This or that

Oh! What to do

I wish, I wish

I knew, what to do

Is it best to do this or that

Should I put my choices in a hat

Could there be another that?

Flip a coin

Or pull a straw

Oh! What to do

I wish I knew

I truly do

If I choose

I'm me to blame

I don't want to play

This silly game

Of all the choices

I must choose

Freedom is mine

To win or lose

A powerful choice

It must be

No one can make

The choice for me

Freedom makes us

Who and what we are

Choose wisely!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Refreshingly invigorating 

Beautiful Poppy!!

Thank you!!! You've got rhythm!!

I once more deleted all users with 0 posts and inactivity. It's possible that a "real" user was deleted. If you try to log in but are unsuccessful, I apologise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKepqbHcmKI1hSrzTMprnNHlszToYaeHVOxYKjHBbyf0aZId78

irish_prayer_for_blessings_custom_postcard-r654cfe6569df4425b044513d46c1e5ff_vgbaq_8byvr_540.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content