♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 23/01/2023. Last edited on 17/04/2023.
Prep for what matters to you
with all your senses

→ Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer. from Ernest Holmes
|
We need to be able to plan for the future
without sacrificing the present,
and enjoy the present
without making ourselves oblivious to the future.
www.nathanielbranden.com
|
|
It can be done
Whatever Is needed
You love to create
You love to enjoy what works so
well in your world
|
→ I love creating my awesome to-do lists because they are inspired by my life of my dreams.
I exceed my own expectations.


MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 23/01/2023.
→ I feel prepared and am prepared for each area I involve myself with
→ As I sleep, my body, my mind, and my soul rejuvenates and prepares for this bright new day.
→ I prepare well incrementally for all things I choose to do in a great manner
→ I am fully prepared and totally confident in all situations
-> I AM ultra-organized and prepared for what I desire in all my known and unknown areas of value.
→ I wake up and prepare my mind, body and spirit for a day of completing things that completely matter to me.
→ I am prepared in mind, body and spirit for my intricate creative plan.
→ I Am the spiritual preparation for the life I love.
→ I see myself adequately preparing for today and feel myself enjoying the outcome.
→ I AM PREPARED TO SUCCEED!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 23/01/2023.






MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 23/01/2023.





MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere