login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Newest★January 2023 pg2/Scripting with Affirmations

Affirmation time!

create an affirmative script

 

Page 1

enjoy & prosper 

either thread ) :

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

 

The Creator of the Universe wants me to wealthy and I accept.

 

 

    • -I stay in the light of gratitude

photo-1502355984-b735cb2550ce?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=750&q=80

 


My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

✧My mind is responding to Good cues.

The Creator of the Universe has my back always.


My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

✧

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I am grateful for so much

✧

I often feel like I am absolutely grateful for Everything!

✧

I am strong, courageous, content, and thoroughly optimistic and fun

✧

I gratefully

replenish my mind, body, and soul

✧

The dynamic potential within me

manifests as all vital needs are met!

✧

Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!

✧


I have the ability to simplify and eliminate the unnecessary

✧

My life is filled with love, joy, happiness and amazing experiences.

✧

I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.

✧

 

Divine Intelligence gives me all the ideas I can use  in the mist benevolent ways

✧

I live in a loving,

abundant,

harmonious universe created by God

✧

The Creator of the Universe

always

 beautifully

and perfectly

exceeds my understanding

✧

I am grateful.

✧

Joy is the real fabric

of my being

and I live up to this beautiful truth

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content