|
Post 5 -7 Affirmations & Create Your Fresh New Moment |
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
|
Post 5 -7 Affirmations & Create Your Fresh New Moment |
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
post 1
I am relaxed and I have lots of time. Time is only relative to what I want it to be. There is lots of time. I feel so relaxed and at peace with myself. Time is slowing down to experience more of what I love .
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Post 2
Nothing bad can happen, nothing bad ever happened. Life is good.→ With infinite patience, I produce immediate results.
→ I receive blissful, divine revelations.
→ I am Passion.
LIFE IS GOOD AND IT'S ONLY GETTING BETTER
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Post 3
I am blessed. I am grateful.
All perceived obstacles are now understood as the tremendous ways I overcame them.
Every day all that creates proud feelings for me surfaces in my thoughts and feelings in the best of ways.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Post 4
→ True peace and serenity are with me at all times
→ I love how I pace myself to the rhythm of appreciation.
→ I love how I pace myself to the rhythm of a happy healthy heart by doing what I need accomplished with complete gratitude for being able to do it.
→ I SPEAK WORDS OF LOVE TO MYSELF
→ I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Post 5
→ It is amazing how easily I Am allowing that which creates good experiences and great benefits!
→ I accept a frequency of divine love, and I embody energies of acceptance and understanding, into my words, into my feeling space and into my imagination.
→ I easily recognize everything that benefits my life and carefully nurture these things.
→ I appreciate this moment for everything I feel. It feels light, and right
→ I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!
→ As I ease into my day, I know instinctively where to begin.
→ I AM SURROUNDED BY A LIFE THAT IS GOOD FOR MY SOUL
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Post 6
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere