login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Newest★January 2023 pg 2HappinessAdvantage/ Positive Psychology

4c2eaed850fd64b5af4e2754f35e40b1.jpg

page 1

http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/12747/the-happiness-advantage-pg-2sharing-quotes-by-shaw#post165115 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

2419925ca6b00381eac59859a7a28f77.jpg

The most successful decisions come when we are thinking clearly and creatively enough to recognize all the paths available to us, and accurately predict where that path will lead. The problem is that when we are stressed or in crisis, many people miss the most important path of all: the path u
p.” – Shawn Achor

“In 1998, Martin Seligman, then president of the American Psychological Association, announced that it was finally time to shift the traditional approach to psychology and start to focus more on the positive side of the curve. That we needed to study what works, not just what is broken.” – Shawn Achor

“For untold generations, we have been led to believe that happiness orbited around success. That if we work hard enough, we will be successful, and only if we are successful will we become happy. The opposite is true.” – Shawn Achor

“By changing the fulcrum of our mindset and lengthening our lever of possibility, we change what is possible. It’s not the weight of the world that determines what we can accomplish. It is our fulcrum and lever.” – Shawn Achor

“When we reconnect ourselves with the pleasure of the ‘means,’ as opposed to only focusing on the ‘ends,’ we adopt a mindset more conducive not only to enjoyment, but to better results.” – Shawn Achor

“The Pygmalion Effect is when our belief in another person’s potential brings that potential to life.” – Shawn Achor

1*vEA9QhQh_FlnJ2p_aoqa-w.jpeg“Successful people see adversity as a stepping stone rather than a stumbling block.” – Shawn Achor

“Your brain at positive is 31 percent more productive than your brain at negative, neutral, or stressed.” – Shawn Achor

“Happiness is an incredible competitive advantage.”- Shawn Achor

“Happiness gives us a real chemical edge on the competition. How? Positive emotions flood our brains with dopamine and serotonin, chemicals that not only make us feel good, but dial up the learning centers of our brains to higher levels.” – Shawn Achor

“You do not have to be your genes, your childhood, your environment. We can choose how our brain looks at the world.” – Shawn Achor

49bf3d42037fe18aa53781df365c28a3.pngHappiness-is-About.png

In response to ♡ ˚Unlimited Fun's post:

Shawn Achor is so good 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Yes he is!

love Positive Psychology ( :

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content