login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November 2022 Frequency of Wealth Affirmations

 Frequency of Wealth Affirmations

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Truly Allowing What’s Best's Affirmations:

→   I love my life - and joy is my reward→  
At this moment, I am manifesting wealth because now is the perfect time for it.→  

I AM LIVING HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS
 
  → Everyday I am naturally more wealthy, beautiful, youthful, engaging and smart than the day before.

→   I like creating wealth.

 

→   God's wealth is CIRCULATING in my life.......his wealth flows to me in an avalanche of abundance.......my goals, needs and desires are instantaneous....for I am one with God and God is EVERYTHING 

→   I choose to release my unwillingness to be wealthy→   I see beauty, harmony, health, wealth all about me.
  →   I can truly touch wealth, excellence, sweetness.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIEfdb931Nc 

Evening Affirmations for Financial Abundance | Think Yourself Wealthy

 
  

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

In response to ♡ ˚ choosing to love my life's post:

I will have a listen after work, thanks for putting this up 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content