login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November 2022 AFFORMATIONS- GREAT QUESTIONS

Personally, I benefit from affirmations! Though afformations are pretty awesome too(:

db10bf01da40b2cda4418543ac131274--spray-paint-art-spray-painting.jpg

An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an affirmation. Noah St. John is the master mind behind this new way creating. Noah figured out the human mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions. However, a lot of us spend way too much of our time asking self defeating questions.

source: http://leadingpersonality.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/self-defeating-questions-forget-about-themyou-should-try-afformations/#more-571

Are You Feeding Yourself Good Thoughts?


C_uT39xXUAA5xXm.jpg

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH5phut6reg3xWwY683XHF2YruPHMNrnHJchovgyedU7zUY9G9yAe4bd7e58bee517c4c970c72f8e099122--manifesting-money-discus.jpg

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

IMG_4682.JPG

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Why do I know exactly what I want?

 

Why am I a creative genius?

Why am I grateful for each experience in my life?


Why do I know exactly what I want exactly when I am supposed to know it?

Why am I a creative genius in areas that require it the most and often with areas that don’t?

Why am I grateful for each experience in my life no matter what?

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Why do I always do what is wonderful and best for me?

Why am I motivated to do phenomenally great things for myself mentally(mind), physically ,emotionally (heart based) & physically every day?

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I love afformations 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. Why am I so capable of starting difficult tasks?
2. Why do I take the first step so decisively?
3. Why does beginning feel easier once I simply start?
4. Why do I focus on the next small action?
5. Why am I becoming such a consistent finisher?
6. Why do I keep going even when the task feels hard?
7. Why do I make steady progress every day?
8. Why do I return to tasks calmly after a break?
9. Why do I finish what truly matters?
10. Why am I so resourceful when challenges arise?
11. Why do I turn overwhelming tasks into manageable steps?
12. Why do I know exactly what to do next?
13. Why am I patient with the process?
14. Why do I continue even when motivation is low?
15. Why do I create momentum with one small action?
16. Why do I trust progress more than perfection?
17. Why am I so good at completing important tasks?
18. Why do I protect my focus from distractions?
19. Why do I return my attention to the task so easily?
20. Why am I calm and determined while working?
21. Why do I make realistic plans that I can complete?
22. Why do I choose achievable goals?
23. Why do I break large projects into clear steps?
24. Why do I finish one step before worrying about the next?
25. Why do I celebrate progress along the way?
26. Why does each completed step strengthen my confidence?
27. Why do I keep promises to myself?
28. Why do I trust myself to follow through?
29. Why am I becoming more disciplined every day?
30. Why do I use my energy wisely?
31. Why do I work steadily even in uncomfortable conditions?
32. Why do I adapt my pace without abandoning my goal?
33. Why do I rest strategically and resume successfully?
34. Why do breaks help me finish rather than quit?
35. Why do I listen to my body while staying committed?
36. Why am I skilled at balancing effort and recovery?
37. Why do I make progress even during difficult days?
38. Why do I keep moving forward through discomfort?
39. Why am I stronger than temporary frustration?
40. Why do I respond to obstacles with practical solutions?
41. Why do I replace hesitation with action?
42. Why do I begin before I feel completely ready?
43. Why do I trust action to create motivation?
44. Why do I make starting feel simple?
45. Why do I give myself permission to begin imperfectly?
46. Why do I keep the task in front of me until it is done?
47. Why do I return quickly when I get interrupted?
48. Why do I recover my momentum so well?
49. Why do I complete tasks in focused bursts?
50. Why do I use short work sessions effectively?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

51. Why do I stay committed to the finish line?
52. Why do I remember that every minute of effort counts?
53. Why do I make meaningful progress in limited time?
54. Why do I prioritize completion over unnecessary perfection?
55. Why do I know when something is good enough to finish?
56. Why do I make clear decisions instead of getting stuck?
57. Why do I move through the details with confidence?
58. Why do I stay organized enough to follow through?
59. Why do I keep my workspace ready for action?
60. Why do I make the next step visible?
61. Why do checklists help me complete what I start?
62. Why do I enjoy crossing tasks off my list?
63. Why does completion feel increasingly natural to me?
64. Why am I proud of being someone who follows through?
65. Why do I finish even when nobody is watching?
66. Why do I honor my own deadlines?
67. Why do I use my time intentionally?
68. Why do I make the most of each focused period?
69. Why do I stop postponing what matters?
70. Why do I choose future relief over temporary avoidance?
71. Why do I feel lighter after completing each task?
72. Why do I trust myself with demanding responsibilities?
73. Why do I remain steady when the deadline approaches?
74. Why do deadlines help me focus clearly?
75. Why do I make a practical plan and act on it?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

76. Why do I complete today’s priority today?
77. Why do I avoid letting one difficult task control my whole day?
78. Why do I restart without criticizing myself?
79. Why do I forgive delays and continue immediately?
80. Why do I treat setbacks as information rather than failure?
81. Why do I stay connected to my reasons for finishing?
82. Why do I remember that small actions create major results?
83. Why do I keep choosing progress?
84. Why do I finish with care, even when I work quickly?
85. Why do I notice what has already been accomplished?
86. Why does my confidence grow through completed actions?
87. Why am I dependable, persistent, and effective?
88. Why do I make difficult things more manageable?
89. Why do I keep going one step at a time?
90. Why do I complete tasks in a way that respects my limits?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

91. Why do I know when to simplify the plan?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

92. Why do I ask for help when it supports completion?
93. Why do I accept support without losing ownership of my goal?
94. Why do I make finishing my normal pattern?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

95. Why do I stay focused on what can be done now?
96. Why do I end work sessions with clear progress?
97. Why do I return tomorrow knowing exactly where to continue?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

98. Why am I building a strong identity as a finisher?
99. Why do I consistently turn intentions into completed results?
100. Why am I already becoming the person who starts, persists, and finishes and feels so good throughout it all

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content