login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

October’22★★Newest★★Affirming A Moving ForwardCelebration

Affirm moving forward with great strides!

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.


→My mind is responding to Good cues.

I love my feelings and thoughts because they take such good care of me.Related image

 


→
  There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.

 Related image

I NOW HAVE ENOUGH TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM AND RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT I DESIRE. DIVINE WISDOM GUIDES ME TO MY NEXT RIGHT AND PERFECT STEP. I STEP FORTH TO CLAIM MY GOOD WITH EASE AND GRACE. CatherinePonder

“Everything I do is at a pace I love.”
 
 

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

 

3ac3906ce0202511755a26e00748cff7.png

 

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

"It's like an emotional dance party: Some dances will be your favorites -- others more awkward or difficult to learn. Some will be boring or make you mad. some you will wish you never needed to do again. But AHA! You think. I will dance all the dances I can." ~ Sark

64c24f690724560202c3292c61b6b654.jpg

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

  • Right Now I allow my best self 
  • Right now order is created  wherever it will create more ease in my world.
  • I Am alignment and I allow my energy  to be the loved and  loving magnificent healing energy
  • Right now I believe my life is the  better my life has asked for.
  • Right Now, I Am now ready to appreciate and I am unified harmonious positive energy.
  • Right Now, I have given in to feel what I need, want and for ALL that truly matters to me.
  • Right Now in this moment I believe my life is a good happy healthy wise life.
  • The ♫♥✿♥MORE I Love Is Here Now 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

In response to ♡ ˚Thank You Creator Of the Universe's post:

Great affirmations 

 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

glad you enjoyed (:

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content