https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=znwUCNrjpD4
ⓂⓊⒸⒽ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ to all💗
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=znwUCNrjpD4
ⓂⓊⒸⒽ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ to all💗
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song.
I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.
I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.
I accept only love into the sacred space of my spirit
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
|
I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.I choose to focus on all the positive and amazing things in my life, each and everyday
|
|
||
|
|
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I can use all the self-care tools in my toolbox to take me further
I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses,
a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic,
a power beyond my limits, a serene design
despite any distressing display
My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.
I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.



MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song.
I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.
I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.
I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.
I lovingly nurture myself in all that I do and all that I am.
I joyfully allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind,body and spirit
I pronounce this a new and wonderful day for me.
I let go and move forward, I am joyously free
It is wonderful to let go of everything that no longer serves me and embrace my future
My journey is my own and it is beautiful.
I make great choices for me and my life
I can use all the self-care tools in my toolbox to take me further
I use self-care not self-control
All the Good needed for this day is done here and now. Thank you, thank you, thank you God and it is so Amen.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
In response to ♡ ˚Oh So Amazing&Divine's post:
Powerful affirmations, thanks for sharing
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true