login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

August’22★★Newest★Peaceful, Kind, Loving & Admirable

How peaceful & loving it feels to enjoy moments of what is admirable to you

 

 

 

Enjoying What Is Admirable (to you)

Mirriam Webster

Definition of admirable adjective

1: deserving the highest esteem : EXCELLENT

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

c19714243c5652071d04fd57f4107155.jpg

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others

DfpVgbCX4AEA0LS.jpg

Enjoying What Is Admirable

I love remembering the kindnesses of of givers I have known and cherished

and how giving/selfless individuals were to myself and others.

Blow your mind - Open your heart

 

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Today I am focusing on the admirable nature of my intentions and the actions I couple with them.

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content