login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

June ‘22★★Newest★★ Be Forever Amazed & Appreciating

Yes , my current name reflects this thread title, though that is how I affirm in all ways I can create(:

Anyway… allow yourself to be amazed and appreciate and see what you can now experience (: 

Guess what? it’s all good.

All of challenges have become fun and creative opportunities for joy.

I easily get prepared for everything I do and I follow thru as though life has given me an ideal scenario.

I love my life more and more every day.

Thank You for this day.

I appreciate that I am always believing, trusting and having faith that everything will always work out remarkably well.

I come from a place of goodness and joy, just because I Am.

Today is a wonderful day. I choose to allow it to be so. All is well.

I choose to allow my loving kindness toward others to glisten.

I can choose to notice that I Am love.

I can do this now. I Am doing this to my evolving satisfaction. I have good feelings about this now.

I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

I love myself for who I am.

→   I Am experiencing the awesome Goodness, Joy, Resourcefulness and Liberation of surrendering which now is charging up my God-consciousness.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Every day I set aside ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day co-creating it (allowing and taking action)

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

I can do hard things and I can make hard things feel easy

The moment I decide where I want to go, the world will make room for me.

I allow my Creator to give me the go ahead... Oh excuse me, gotta run, just heard its time to move forward even more

You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. Turn them into what you want - today.

I AM dreams coming true

5957d8c5ea54708110ac5f386c1dafc0--daily-affirmations-special-quotes.jpg

Your past experience

Your time has not been wasted and your efforts have not been in vain. Everything has brought you to where you are now, and this is a very good place to be.

From here, you can move forward in whatever direction you choose. Now, you can put your wisdom, your experience and even your regrets to positive, purposeful use.

The portion of your life over which you have full control begins right now. No matter where you’ve come from, now is your opportunity to choose precisely where you wish to go.

It’s easy to get caught up in thoughts of what could have been, or to fall into discouragement about what didn’t work out. Your best option, though, is to focus on the best of what can be and on enthusiastically stepping forward to make it happen.

You are surrounded by a universe that’s filled with great possibilities. Take all of your past experience and put it to work in creating a future of excellence and fulfillment.

Whatever the past has been, it has also been very good to you, because it has delivered you here. Now, take that good fortune and put it to good use.

— Ralph Marston

quotation-mike-dooley-day-meetville-quotes-225230.jpg?fit=403%2C275&ssl=1

"Be forever amazed and appreciating"

Love that

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content