login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

May 2022Living In Solutions (of whatever you choose)

Recently a member posted: “Worrying is worshiping the problem”; I love that.

This thread is geared to living in the solution of whatever you choose(:

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I lovingly  & easily release the old

while choosing to remember it.

I welcome the new

in my life.

I am safe.

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Everything I do and say flows from a place of wellbeing and self-acceptance.

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified, creative and joyfully fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.

 

I will enjoy this.



I meet each unknown  with curiosity and the joy of solving a riddle. 

Every question I face invites a clever answer I can discover.

My mind delights in unraveling puzzles and finding solutions.

I stay playful and curious when a new question appears.

Each big question is just an opportunity to find more ways to enjoy and prosper..

 I trust my uncanny abilities  to guide me toward the right answer.

I break complex questions into smaller clues I can solve.
My creativity lights the path to satisfying answers.

I remain calm and curious while decoding each question.

I enjoy the process of exploring possibilities and finding answers.
I ask helpful questions that reveal useful clues.
I am patient with the puzzle-solving process.
 I welcome different perspectives that shed light on a question.
 Each question sharpens my thinking and expands my insight.
I celebrate every discovered answer, no matter how small.
I keep experimenting with a beginner’s mind until the answer to the riddle becomes beautifully clear 
 I trust that every question has a solution waiting to be found.
 I stay focused on clues and patterns rather than outcomes.
 I learn from every attempt and refine my approach.
 My curiosity opens doors to unexpected answers.
I remain resourceful and inventive when exploring questions.
 I enjoy turning uncertainty into clear understanding.
 I visualize answers clearly and follow the clues to find them.
 I am a thoughtful solver; riddles of life  are invitations I eagerly accept.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It's powerful that I begin this day by knowing -Today I truly can do whatever I need.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content