login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

April’22★★Newest★★page 1 Choose (about 25or +)Affirmations To Start Your Day

Firm believer in speaking to ourselves mindfully is key. 
We say thousands of things to ourselves a day… Let’s choose a mere 25 (a bit more or less)to start our day.

Enjoy & Prosper(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

1.   I am following my joy and all of me wants this for myself.
  2. →   BLESSINGS BEYOND ANYTHING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED NOW FLOW INTO MY LIFE
  3. →   I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic.
  4. →   I am pure joy; everything else is illusion.
  5. →   I am productive and efficient and it shows in a relaxed lighthearted manner.
  6. →   LIFE IS GOOD AND IT'S ONLY GETTING BETTER
  7. →   Here and now is where my power is.
  8. →   There is an ease and flow to my life that fills my heart with joy.
  9. →  GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY
  10. →   I have the courage to take my own path.
  11. →   This Moment... This moment, is where I Am.
  12. →   I Am filled with Divine Light.
  13. →   Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.
  14. →   Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.
  15. →   Greeting the day as fun-filled and full of growth and achievement is a conscious choice.
  16. →   Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.
  17. →   I am resourceful; I am inventive, enterprising and capable
  18. →   I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completeness
  19. →   The more I think of the good qualities in life - love, purity, peace & wisdom--the more I become them.
  20. →   My plans are so easy to follow through with, maintain and upgrade.
  21. →   I work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Perfect outcomes happening for me, as I allow this Holy Spark within to Be.
  22. →   This is a great day to create, imagine, produce, and visualize.
  23. →   I choose to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom and so it is!
  24. →   My life is filled with love, joy, happiness and amazing experiences.

25. →   I am experiencing abundance as never before that I am now.
    Bonus  (:→   Everywhere I turn I see perfection and synchronicity orchestrating my entire life.
     Bonus-→   I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

Bonus->

→   It is natural and powerful the way my thoughts align with my Highest Good.
      →   Ahhh... What a great moment this is!!!

→   My simplified life allows me to hear crisp vivid callings of my soul.

→   The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deep

1. ☑ ———-> I am appreciative for the capability of thinking clearly and prioritizing with such perfect clarity.
    2. ☑ ———-> In a powerful way, I AM constructing plans which are beyond my most joyful and perfect desires.
    3. ☑ ———->Yes yes yes I AM happy joyous and oh so free!
    4. ☑→ I allow myself to become fully rested in the midst of my activities
    5. ☑→I allow playfulness in my activities, giving me a greater flow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance and energy.
    6. ☑→I Am a Divine Natural at allowing Magnificence and Order within all valued areas of my life.
    7. ☑ ———-> My health, energy and appearance are getting quality attention.
    8. ☑ ———->Today I allow myself to enjoy what I need to do for my mind, body spirit life and my sanctuary of a home
    9. ☑ ———->I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.
    10. ☑ ———-> I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time.Each moment is my powerful moment of time.
    11. ☑ ———->I exceed my largest expectation and allow my G_d which exceeds my understanding to intervene and do the Mightiest of works I allow the Perfect Solution and my mind body spirit is thrilled with this Way and Outcome
    12. ☑ ———->I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed.
    13. ☑ ———->My projects which I am more passionate about -each moment... continues on with meticulous order and elegance.
    14. ☑ ——→   All aspects of my life are a peaceful haven. My life is completely and beautifully blessed  with unconditional love. I put love in every corner of my world and life and I AM lovingly responding with warmth and extreme comfort. I AM at peace and I am perfectly in harmonious safe joy , and I AM the joy of I AM.
    15. ☑ ———→ I love the playful way I clear my mind. Creative, productive and fun.
    16. ☑ ——->

It is okay to know what I know, to have learned what I have learned and feel I have wisdom… and that I am a capable person in areas I rarely gave myself credit.

17. ☑ ———->

I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul’s satisfaction.

18. ☑ ———->

☑I  get to choose my limitations. ☑ My energy and abilities always  exceed any task. ☑I approve of myself , my life and high vibrationally soul-felt goals.☑→ I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

19. ☑ ———->WHEN I FOLLOW MY BLISS IT IS ALWAYS AN EASY JOURNEY
    20. ☑ ———->I CAN FEEL AS IF SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS HAPPENING TODAY
    21. ☑ ———->My journey has a spacious loving path.
    22. ☑ ———->I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!
    23. ☑ ———->
    24. ☑ ———->
    25. ☑ ———->

favorites this morning … can tell because of the deep sigh of relief after(:

———->I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life. 

I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!”

1. I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!
  2. ———-> ☑ I am appreciative for the capability of thinking clearly and prioritizing with such perfect clarity!

3. ☑ My energy and abilities always exceed any task.

4. → ☑ I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me. It is fun. It is like play to my spirit to add joyous functionality to my everyday life.

5.→ ☑ I easily allow what is and decisively enjoy my world. 

6.→ ☑ I Am clarity. I Am in touch with my highest values. I ALWAYS prioritize my life with ease and all that makes my life work best .I AM Desire,Willingness, Ease. Clarity. Flow. Joy and Peace.

7.→ ☑ You have mastered ease as the central focus of your life and even things you once considered ‘less than easy’ now contain an even greater more majestic flow.

8. ☑I approve of myself , my life and high vibrationally soul-felt goals.

9.→ ☑ I feel refreshed as an ocean breeze.

10.→ ☑ I choose thoughts that nourish and support my ideas and dreams in a loving and positive way

11.→ ☑ I choose what I love with utter delight.

12.→ ☑ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

13.→☑ I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments.

14.→☑ I am a decisive person. I follow through and support myself with love!

15.→☑ I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.

16.☑→ I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

17.→☑ I am grateful for my healthy body. → ☑Thank You for the PERFECTION of this beautiful harmonious day!

18.☑I get to choose my limitations.

_________

☑→ Today …With the energy of ease and peaceful Divine trust, I live the life I love fearlessly…the best life I envision or something magnificently better!

☑I am aware of my  feelings/thoughts in this precise moment.

☑ I know my feelings/thoughts about current support

☑I know what I would  say/do  that would help me with whatever is on my mind and those ideas are NOW so easy to write in depth about.

☑ I know what the next step in making what I need happen… and  I know  other basic things to create this also Now.

☑ I know what is needed to upgrade my current routines and I do it Now.

☑ I know exactly what tools I am using and how are they helping me so much!

☑ I   recall what kinds of entries (epiphanies, revelations) I have been noting in my thoughts and and in writing.

☑I know precisely how my ’loose ends’ and projects are going and I am ready to take things to the next level Now.

☑I know what am I grateful and appreciative for and it shows in my language, tone and every action.

☑I know my intentions for the day

☑I know my intentions for the week.

☑ I know how my affirmation practice is  going and I now take it to the next level

☑ I know how my prayer  life  is going this week.

☑I know what spiritual/religious things are unmet or being met this week.

☑I know how I have  kept growing and I take things to the next level now.

☑I know what is on my heart regarding my loved one  in this moment.

☑ I know how my loved one was  indispensable in my life and those thoughts and feelings keep me warm.

☑I know how was I indispensable in my soulmates life and those thoughts and feelings give me great comfort.

☑I know what gave me a huge clue of my many feelings today and how all was beautifully handled as all came up and as thoughts/feelings progressed.

☑I can read any material in record speed with phenomenal absorption.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content