Fill in blank as much as you like…
I am so grateful that:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Fill in blank as much as you like…
I am so grateful that:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I am so grateful:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I am so very grateful that:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I am so very grateful that:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere