Predict your awesome day, and watch the awesome flow begin!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Predict your awesome day, and watch the awesome flow begin!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
As I start my day, I only feel joyful anticipation.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I predict my interactions are joyous
I predict my home care will be a breeze and listening to good music or other audios will be a great backdrop
I predict when I choose quiet… I will be surroundied with peace which exceeds my understanding spiritually
I predict my writing today will have purpose, freeing
and fun
I predict that not only will I feel elevated, though I will have clear perception of things I have desired to further recall and comprehend.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere