login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2022 Yeah it’s difficult & that's OKAY


This process is hard and I can choose to keep trying

I saw this from timeout.org and liked it

 

Lets give ourselves a break and rewrite our compassion and turn it up full blast525f9395a4abb52aaf454b798bd85387.jpg

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

So many things I am doing is like creating from a total level of newness.

And other times, I know all things are truly new.

 


I can take this one moment at a time.

solve everything at once is an illusion 

 

 

My feelings are valid, and they do not define how perfect things really are 


I can acknowledge how much I am carrying and still celebrate 

 

I always do the best I can with the energy I have.

 

Small steps still move me forward.

 

I am allowed to pause before responding.

 

Rest helps me meet life with greater clarity.

 

I can be totally responsible without overwhelm.

I am Always more than my tasks, responsibilities, and obligations.

I can focus on what is most important right now.

I do not need to give every issue  my immediate attention.

I choose progress over perfection.

I am allowed to ask for help and receive support.

It is safe to create boundaries around my time and energy.

Saying no to some things allows me to say yes to what matters.

I  release what is outside my control.

I can take one breath, one decision, and one step at a time.

I am capable of handling this moment.

I can have  stress and still make wise choices.

I can feel uncertain and still move forward gently.

I trust myself to reassess when circumstances change.

I do not need perfect certainty to take the next helpful step.

My mind deserves kindness, not criticism.

I can notice my thoughts without believing every one of them.

I am allowed to replace urgency with intention.

My calm can grow even in the middle of big moments .

I can return to the present whenever my mind thinks I should be anywhere else 

There is no shame in needing a break.

A slower pace does not mean I am failing.

I can honor my limits before I reach exhaustion.

I am learning to balance acceptance with meaningful action.

I can accept what is true and still work toward what can improve.

I am not powerless; there is always one small choice available to me.

I can prioritize what needs attention and release the rest for now.

I deserve moments of comfort in the middle of a demanding day.

I can let good moments count, even when life is complicated.

I am allowed to feel proud of what I have already managed.

I can be compassionate toward the version of me who is tired.

I do not have to earn kindness by being productive.

My emotions are messages, not commands.

I can respond to pressure with steadiness and care.

I am resilient, and I am also allowed to need support.

This situation is difficult, but it is not the entirety of my life.

I can trust myself to take the next wise step.

Right now, I am here, I am breathing, and I am doing enough for this moment.

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

In response to ♡ ˚Peace&Bliss's post:

Great thread! Ty!!

Unconditional love = unconditional resilience 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to ♡ ˚Peace&Bliss's post:

Great thread! Ty!!

Unconditional love = unconditional resilience 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content