login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2018 Discovered...

Just discovered...

just discovered... in a new & refreshed way... 
I am right where I am supposed to be.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

just discovered ... and continue to discover...

 

1484659305111

just discovered ... and continue to discover...so much .. love this thread 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

just discovered ... and continue to discover.

I love feeling joy that is so peaceful

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Yes! Our words matter!! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

our words, our ideas, our values, our feelings.... yes yes we matter

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

just discovered ... and continue to discover

it is true -letting go gives so much more than hanging on

This is so true whatever we love the most!

lessons of:

  finding out what Is

without trying

 

happy lessons of

more joy

 

happy lessons 

of more love

loving today

with surrender

& 

joy that is always available

with a newness to the moment

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

just discovered ...today is just as good as I allow

{maybe discovered before lol, though love allowing a fresh new great day}

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

discovered (even more & again) that taking delightful care of myself is the best gift I can give to myself and others.

So many other gifts come from this perfect energy

Delightful present that gives exponentially. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

just discovered (again) that it is not monotonous to repeat to myself what continues to work for me. It is positively and awesomely reinforcing! I am grateful!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Discovered: staying in my spirit place, and not trying to navigate, not trying to figure everything out... and, discover the how staying in my spirit place gave me a huge new lesson in trust and --- in freedom.

I learned to let problems be problems.

This time, and the next tlme, keep choosing spirit. Release things and situations with trust.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I love Cuqui’s threads!

very imaginative. 
great inspirational trigger for thought & feeling 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I discovered I do love the life

I have lived and

look forward to allowing

who I have become to 

experience more Good.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

just discovered ... and continue to discover.

1dd8073aa85d9de1c1856213538017a0.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

just discovered ... and continue to discover.1new.jpg?resize=500%2C500

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

the more I have gone inward & allowed

what was presenting … the more that I allow to open to my spirit place 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Discovered once again

I am right where

I am ‘supposed to be


I remain  Complete as I continue to progress 

I  do have a joyful inner spirit …I allow what is …and joy is still a guiding light 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content