login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

URGENT REQUEST

AccidentalNote truly thought ahead.

This has nothing to do with negativity. We all really really need to pray or meditate that that oil “spill” gets stopped by nature. Because man does not know what to do at this point wants to “nuke” it and that can really bring even worse results. I have friends living in Mexico and they told me that millions upon millions of fish are washing ashore dead.
This information is not shown by the media.

I heard a radio show that said this is the worst in history. It can contaminate most of all the oceans on our planet. Last thursday there was already 266,000,000 gallons of oil going into the ocean. Now they want to try to “nuke” the cap. If this whole thing blows we are in great trouble. I ask all of you to please contact your churchs to pray or mneditate on this yourselves. The media is keeping this very quiet. Many of these people on the coast have no jobs. There are rumors that this was planned who knows?

Oxygen

Dr.Pauly

I hate to say it but the gravity of this situation and the far reaching implications have been crossing my mind A LOT this last week.
Ironic that the Positive Challenge is happening now. This is the best timing. Egos will drop back & divinely guided intelligence will intercede. We will follow our hearts as the universe determines where we shall stand during this crisis. All is well.

In response to jancydat’s post:

How beautifully said jancydat. It has me thinking on ways to help this situation.

In response to Godscreation’s post:
Our beautiful world needs all the positive energy turn things around .Any more ways we can help ?

I must admit, it is difficult to just “be” with the state of things. I get frustrated by the leadership, or lack of it, in this country right now. It seems the whole world is in crisis and there’s no one at the wheel. We’re heading for the falls and our “leader” is playing golf, going to private concerts, posing for photos and playing word games. This administration is having a destabilizing affect on the whole planet.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

up to date regarding oil spill

long but newsworthy

Still believing in the best, though it has been difficult..

I keep my prayers very strong..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Kevin Costner since the beginning of all this has been willing to help. This sounds good looks like everyone’s prayers is bringing in hope.

Kevin

This is so horrible! I pray with everyone else that this is fixed soon!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content