login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

December ‘21★★ Newest ★★ The victim mentality

When you think you're a victim, the victim vibe goes out, the victim circumstance goes in, but when you say, hey, I'm not a victim, I'm in control of my life, I've created these circumstances I don't like therefore I can create circumstances I do like, at that point the victim mentality is gone, victim circumstances stop being attracted and suddenly people come into your life who are just the people you need to get you out the circumstances you don't like, and if you don't realise what's happening, most of us don't at the time, we say oh my god, I was so lucky, this person came into my life at just the right time, I couldn't believe it, amazing luck, NO!!! you pulled them in because your state of being had changed and you synced with what you needed to get out of that situation

We are so in control of our destiny, it's unbelievable, and yet billions are persuaded that they're not and therefore they create a very different reality

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Owners versus Victims Steve Chandler uses this concept in his various seminars

•  Owners create while Victims react.
  •  Owners believe that they have substantial control of their actions while Victims believe other people or events have control of their life.
  •  Owners are “building a life” while Victims are “making a living”.
  •  Owners “get something from” every experience while Victims “try to get through” experiences.
  •  Owners “use life” to gain while Victims feel “used by life”.
  •  Owners “want to” do things while Victims think they “should”, “ought to” do things. Owners are focused on their actions while Victims are pre-occupied with lots of events.
  •  Owners “buy in” to change and new actions while Victims use the “wait and see” approach.
  •  Owners use language of possible while Victims use the language of restriction.
  •  Owners deliberately jump-start a positive cybernetics loop while Victims enter into negative cybernetics loop.
  •  Owners think positive and optimistically while Victims think negatively and pessimistically. summary from e-consultants

201805-quote-obc-the-sun-does-shine-06-949x949.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

deepak-chopra-quotes.jpg

Love knowing CHOICES.quote21.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content