Any guilty pleasure(s)…
pecan turtles and SOME reality TV (dancing with the stars & american idol);] jan
Organic very dark chocolate by equal exchange
The almond is very good too.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Not guilty enough selfcare ;) Jan
Massages! But I Haven’t had a full body massage done just yet.
In response to jancydat’s post:
It is when the quantity of my indulgence begins to grow(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hmmm guilty pleasures
Addiction to affirmations lol
No , not guilty enough lol.
I will think of something ( :
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to jancydat's post:
I do love banana cream pies
I had an awesome 1 someone baked for my birthday - last yr or year before
I love homemade chocolate cakes - with hint of espresso
I love white organic cake - have a favorite
I think I will see if I can create lower sugar versions
& yup lessens sugar hangover
& no more guilt lol
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi