Let’s Be Proud of Ourselves!😊
related threads coming soon
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Let’s Be Proud of Ourselves!😊
related threads coming soon
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Yaay me, proud to say I am creating more ways to do my detailed plans. There are so many planners out there, though proud to say I am designing my own to assist with left and right brain planning. For myself, it will include all kinds of things:
bullet journal for free style planning
mind maps
vision board
meal planning, personal care and beauty plans
exercise ideas/ and actual exercise
affirmations, afformations, intentions, self talk, quotes
Projects
Tasks
Appointments
Breaking things down to manageable pieces
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Yaay me, I am creating ways to start my day with inspiration for whatever I would like to experience that day.
Though I have found for some things action really does precede inspiration. I do believe in creating momentum … flow… Though sometimes … getting started on anything that I need to do and find somewhat enjoyable on some level can get the ball rolling.
Yaay me, I am utilizing my tape recorder again to not only remind me of things when I am not up to writing, though also to hear my intonation when I am inspired and when I need inspiration to keep in going. It is great for clearing my mind as well as creating incentive for what I am needed to engage in.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Yaay me, I am proud of myself. I am enjoying my successes

.png)
|
|
|
|
|
I now inspire and expand my imagination with enthusiasm.
|
|
Knowing how you
actually want to feel
is the most potent
form of clarity that you
can have. Generating
those feelings is
the most powerfully
creative thing you can
do with your life
|
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere