Mr. Brightside recently posted the following quote:
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”―
Taking this in what are we thinking right now? What is our pattern of thinking? Let's utilize this thread and create the thought/feeling we would most prefer to create our reality.
I know for myself I truly utilize affirmations, and it makes worlds of difference. Though I also know I have had a few stressors, and I have been hearing my internal and occasional external verbiage, and I choose to be more pleased. Please join in whenever you like and let 'flip things' to the reality we know we want (:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere







