login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★Let's Do Affirmations!

I don't know about you, though I'm needing my affirmations!

 

Related threads in process

thread

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

I am willing to feel what I feel

 

I am willing to know what I know

 

I am willing to just love like I really know how to

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

 

 

  →   My life is organized and my mind is clear and focused.  →   By focusing in the present, I create enormous mental clarity in my life.  →   All that matters most to me is at its peak of perfection and exceeds my ideal expectations moment by moment! 

 →   My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

 

 

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content