login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Juune’21★★NEWEST★★Intro Page 1: Choosing To Better Wire Your Now

Intro to: Choosing To Better Wire Your Now

page 2 link

page 3 link

positivity-quotes-quotes-by-matshona-dhliwayo-1620593.jpg

 You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.
 You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.

 You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

{why do I list so many affirmations, you may ask? It has been said we have  at least 60,000-80,000 thoughts a day. Often we simply replay a thought repeatedly. Imagine, if you take charge of your dialogue -- well ... don't think I need to expound further. } (:

Many of my affirmations I create myself, though I am not ashamed Bmiindful members...have beauties I claim them too and /or tweak to fit my needs.

Feel free to create and recreate

See the source image

Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul; unbelief, in denying them..~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Louise-Hay-affirmation-quote.jpg

Image result for things I know for sure ocean background oprah pic

I love how my selected affirmations can be felt from my heart place and experienced in daily beautiful life happenings.

All of these affirmations I repeat daily enter my subconscious mind with quickness and ease causing my outer world to reflect what I always wanted

Image result for affirmation I Am ease picAffirmations and visualizations tap into my imagination, which is a generator AND a transformer for my great life.6a4d4ea5ed58bf97cb65784077ff24eb--daily-affirmations-make-your.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Positive-Affirmations-are-Seeds-that-need-to-be-nourished-and-fed-with-positive-thoughts-words-and-deeds.png?resize=1160%2C770&ssl=1

Related image

As-I-say-yes-to-life.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content