login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

June 2021 Effortlessly I AM & Effortlessly You Are

- - - ☑I focus effortlessly on whatever I choose to focus on

share the you that you love!

I Am living a Divine plan

Effortlessly I create my plans & with my effortless plans I create tasks I can execute efficiently & effortlessly.

I Am living a Divine plan

I effortlessly choose to experience intention and ease in all that I do.

I choose to be in a state of peace.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I continue to engage newly with myself on why this work is important.

I value my subtle changes and shifts...

Some things open and other sticking points from a previous time disappear.

What I am looking for for, what I value is the new...

I am creating new high points!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Effortlessly I AM starting my day 

 

Effortlessly I continue

Effortlessly You are capable and allowing starting and continuing as child’s play 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Effortlessly I sleep 

Effortlessly you sleep😴 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Effortlessly I start my day 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content