Mr Brightside
Posted on 04/04/2021. Last edited on 17/10/2024.
I THINK WE SHOULD GET INTO THE HABIT OF WRITNG DOWN OUR GOALS, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, MAKE IT A DAILY PRACTICE. YEARS AGO I WAS WORKING ON A ASSEMBLY LINE FOR 13 HOURS A DAY, TRUE STORY, AND DURING MY LUNCH BREAK I WOULD WRITE DOWN MY GOALS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, FOR EXAMPLE, I WOULD WRITE DOWN I MAKE \\,000 A MONTH, AND I WOULD WRITE IT DOWN OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN, WELL OVER 100 TIMES
FAST FORWARD, ONE YEAR LATER, AND I WAS MAKING EXACTLY 15,000 DOLLARS EVERY SINGLE MONTH - IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE IT, BUT YOU MUST IMPRESS IT UPON THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND, AND YOU CAN DO THAT THROUGH WRITING IT OUT
SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT? WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT, WRITE IT DOWN EVERY SINGLE DAY, BE BOLD ENOUGH TO ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT, DON'T MINIMIZE YOURSELF, AIM BIG, SHOOT FOR THE STARS. WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, THE UNIVERSE WILL MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH TO GIVE IT TO YOU, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
FORM THE IDEA, SEEING IT IN YOUR MINDS EYE, BUT WRITE IT OUT EVERY SINGLE DAY, THERE IS POWER IN WRITING DOWN WHAT YOU WANT, SEEING IT IN YOUR MINDS EYE, I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE WRITTEN DOWN BY HAND HAS MANIFESTED, BUT IT DIDN'T MANIFEST OVER NIGHT, EVERYTHING TAKES TIME, THERE IS A SEASON AND TIME FOR EVERYTHING
REMEMBER, YOUR THOUGHTS ARE SEEDS, WE ARE PLANTING SEEDS IN THE GROUND, WE MUST PLANT THE SEED, GERMINATE IT - WHAT DO YOU WANT? HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? BECAUSE IF YOU WANT IT REALLY BAD, YOU'RE WRITING IT DOWN EVERY SINGLE DAY, BUT WRITE IT DOWN IN THE PRESENT TENSE, - I HAVE THIS - I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS - OVER AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN, BECAUSE DURING THAT TIME I WAS IN A STATE OF MENTAL HELL, I HATED BEING AT THAT JOB, AND JUST TO TAKE MY MIND OFF THAT JOB, I WOULD USE MY IMAGINATION TO MAKE BELIEVE I WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE, TO MAKE BELIEVE I WAS ON MY WATERFRONT PROPERTY IN FLORIDA, WITH MY BOAT AND EVERYTHING ELSE, I USED MY IMAGINATION, AND YOUR IMAGINATION CREATES REALITY. SO, WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU WANT, VISUALIZE WHAT YOU WANT, LET THE UNIVERSE KNOW, WRITE IT DOWN IN THE PRESENT TENSE, BE DELUSIONAL, AIM BIG, PICK A GOAL SO HIGH THAT IT SEEMS UNLIKELY, BUT WRITE IT DOWN ANYWAY, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE IN IT RIGHT AWAY, BUT I PROMISE YOU, IF YOU KEEP WRITING IT DOWN, THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND IS PICKING IT UP, THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND TAKES THAT WRITTEN COMMAND AS A VERBAL COMMAND, AS A SPIRITUAL COMMAND, AS A LAW, AND IT WILL MANIFEST IN COMMON HOURS, BUT FIRST YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
WRITE IT DOWN, WHAT DO I WANT? WHAT DO I VISUALIZE FOR MYSELF? YOU DESERVE IT, NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS TO US. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, AND YOU WRITE IT DOWN, I PROMISE YOU, SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, THAT DREAM, THAT VISION, HAS TO MATERIALISE IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, BECAUSE IMAGINATION CREATES REALITY
WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU MAKE TRUE
THANK YOU AFFIRMATIONS FOR WEALTH, HEALTH AND ABUNDANCE
THE 18 SUBCONSCIOUS RULE
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
REMEMBER, YOUR THOUGHTS ARE SEEDS,
WE ARE PLANTING SEEDS IN THE GROUND, WE MUST PLANT THE SEED, GERMINATE IT -
WHAT DO YOU WANT? HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? BECAUSE IF YOU WANT IT REALLY BAD, YOU'RE WRITING IT DOWN EVERY SINGLE DAY,
BUT WRITE IT DOWN IN THE PRESENT TENSE, - I HAVE THIS -
I AM GRATEFUL FOR THIS
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love when I look back on the power of writing things down. It works. Thank you for this reinforcement !!
When you believe in your direction and energize it, great things follow.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Serenity Lake
Posted on 19/09/2025.
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED
1. My handwriting is clear and purposeful.
2. Every page I write organizes my thoughts.
3. I capture key ideas quickly and accurately.
4.My notes reflect my focus and intention.
5. I use headings and structure naturally.
6. Important points stand out at a glance.
7.My summaries are concise and useful.
8. I draw quick diagrams that clarify concepts.
9. My note-taking improves my memory daily.
10. I prioritize information with confidence.
11. I review and refine my notes with ease.
12. My notebooks have become my reliable resources.
13. I write with calm speed , comfort and accuracy.
14.I trust my ability to capture insights.
15.My notes help me take meaningful action.
16. I keep my notebooks tidy and intentional.
17. I use symbols and shorthand effectively.
18. My written reflections deepen my understanding.
19. I create note layouts that support learning.
20. I retain more when I write things by hand.
21. My notes connect ideas clearly and creatively.
22. I consistently update and organize my notes
23. Each page shows progress toward my tasks/goals.
24. I enjoy the ritual of handwriting my thoughts.
25. My ideal notes are accessible whenever I need them.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The Power of Writing Down Your Desires
1. Writing my desires gives them shape and direction.
2. Putting my dreams on paper allows the energy of my newest reality
3. Each word I write clarifies what I truly want.
4. Writing attracts focus, energy, and opportunity.
5. My written desires guide my daily choices.
6. Recording my goals allows & creates a roadmap to them.
7. I honor my desires by writing them clearly.
8. Writing helps me distill big dreams into actionable steps.
9. My words on the page magnetize aligned possibilities.
10. I gain confidence when I commit desires to paper.
11. Writing unlocks insights I didn’t know I had.
12. I revisit my written desires to stay inspired.
13.Seeing my goals written fuels consistent action.
14. My pen connects intention to greater manifestation.
15. Writing down desires clarifies what to say yes to.
16. I rewrite and refine my desires as I grow.
17. My written intentions create momentum & flow
18. I trust the process of writing to reveal next steps.
19. Writing my desires aligns my thoughts, feelings, and actions.
20. I celebrate each small win I record on paper.
21. Writing keeps my desires present and prioritized.
22. My written desires remind me of my true priorities.
23. I am committed to acting on what I write.
24. Writing invites clarity, courage, and commitment.
25. Every written desire opens a door to possibility.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- I clearly see what I accomplished today.
- I learn from each experience and carry forward useful lessons.
- My progress is visible when I review it honestly.
- I acknowledge both wins and lessons without judgment.
- I track small steps that build toward big goals.
- My notes reflect my growth over time.
- I turn insights into clear next actions.
- I prioritize what moves me forward today.
- I am honest about what worked and what didn’t.
- I celebrate progress, however modest.
- I let past efforts inform a wiser next step.
- Every summary brings me closer to clarity.
- I choose focused actions based on what I learn.
- My reflections create a roadmap for tomorrow.
- I release what no longer serves my goals.
- I document tomorrow’s priorities with confidence.
- I am clear about my intent for the next step.
- I convert uncertainty into manageable tasks.
- I use evidence from my day to guide decisions.
- I notice patterns that help me improve.
- My daily notes are honest and actionable.
- I refine my direction with each reflection.
- I keep what’s essential and let go of the rest.
- I approach tomorrow with purpose and clarity.
- Each day’s summary strengthens my sense of progress.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi