Harmonious, Joyous, Playful, Flowing Productivity Pace
related thread-Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★★pg1-˚List Today's '3' favorite productivity quotes!
Love this one below by Bright Angel:
|
What if you could simply imagine doing EVERYTHING that you choose to do, from a spirit of playfulness, healthy intent and curiosity? What if this were your default approach, that you liked best and chose the most for yourself?
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I AM truly joyous and I AM fun energy for my inner child to enjoy.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn frustration into fascination.→ This is a great moment to permit another great moment. Love how I do that! → I have clear focus on what creates my joy, and I allow that at will. I love how I do that too. → I always remember I AM a POWERFUL Co-Creator, and I joyously take part in creating my own reality.
|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
In a powerful way, I AM constructing plans which are beyond my most joyful and perfect desires. I AM good!

At will, I AM doing what needs doing, and all is a piece of cake!
|
|
I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.
———>I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.
☑ → I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul’s satisfaction.
☑ ———> I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.
☑ → Wow! I have created a completely organized understanding of the solution I have desired.
☑ → I allow playfulness in my activities, giving me a greater flow of ideas, spiritual connections, Divine guidance and energy. →
|
|
I AM YES ENERGY, I am deeply inspired and joyfully engaged with a delicious life!
|
|
In a powerful way, I AM ALLOWING PERFECT plans which are beyond my most joyful and perfect desires. I AM good!
|
|
- I CAN FEEL MY MOOD RISING
- LIFE IS GOOD AND IT'S ONLY GETTING BETTER
- I CAN FEEL MY VIBRATION INCREASING
- GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY
- I DO EXCELLENT WORK AND I ATTRACT EXCELLENT ENERGY
- I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN
- ALL I SEE IS KINDNESS, PROSPERITY AND PEACE IN MY WORLD
- TODAY I SEND THE VIBRATION OF LOVE AND KINDNESS WHEREVER I GO
- related thread
 
love this one below by Bright Angel:
What if you could simply imagine doing EVERYTHING that you choose to do, from a spirit of playfulness, healthy intent and curiosity? What if this were your default approach, that you liked best and chose the most for yourself?
|
I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.
→ My day is a blueprint for all that I love and appreciate. → I AM YES ENERGY, I am deeply inspired and joyfully engaged with a delicious life!
-
- -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
→ My understanding is deep and concise. I am intelligent and powerful. Ideas come to me easily and prosper me. → BY ALLOWING BETTER, I RECEIVE A BETTER BEST!
- -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
-
- I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
- -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong. → The joy in my life is overflowing. My life gets better all the time.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi