

There is no doubt, all of us have experienced some unique times. It is still possible to nourish our beings with the tools that have always worked so well for us. When we are more focused on what brings us hope, builds on our faith, and compassion... we have more possibilities for the elevation we enjoy experiencing. Thoughts?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

THREAD-LIVE FOR TODAY with a lasting loving vibration
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


“All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with
another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change
you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you
are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or
frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about
something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it
is about you that is making you unhappy. ”
― Wayne W. Dyer
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I can always choose to notice that I have more than one feeling
I am grateful for each experience in my life.→ I love where I AM . All is really well and I continue to appreciate what is next. → BY ALLOWING BETTER, I RECEIVE A BETTER BEST! → I Have a Dream....and I LIVE IT ! → I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive! → I love how good I allow myself to feel and the way my joy attaches itself to all I am experiencing. → I allow my joy to feel better better best! → My inner child gets my full attention, and I give all my love. → I am so glad to love like I love and feel the gifts that come from love. → I easily elevate my emotional state by focusing on the positives in my life. → Each new day I am eager and excited to begin my daily selected tasks. → I always remember I AM a POWERFUL Co-Creator, and I joyously take part in creating my own reality.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi