“Everything in the world begins with a thought. My thoughts are those of peace.”
→ I attract all the right resources, peoples and events into my life and I am grateful for it. → Every day my happiness expands to fit my hearts desire.
→ My mind, body and spirit are all having a party, and I Am the guest of honor.
|
|
|
→ I REALLY ALLOW MYSELF TO RECEIVE MY HIGHEST GOOD. ITS A GOOD THING TO DO!
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Today is a perfect day to be in the flow, and I AM.
→ I am well, I prosper, I am successful and I am free → My mind is sharper than ever, and I am more effective at everything I do. → I love how my enthusiasm energizes and inspires me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ My good now flows to me in a steady, unbroken, ever increasing stream of my view of success, happiness, and abundance.
|
|
|
→ All the cells of my body rejuvenate every day.

→ Each day I find creative ways to do what it takes for what truly matters to me. This is so much fun!
|
|
|
→ I love how my enthusiasm energizes and inspires me.
|
|
|
→ All my desires are supported by unwavering faith, excited expectancy, and humble gratitude.
|
|
|

→ I love where I AM . All is really well and I continue to appreciate what is next.
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I AM AWESOME,FRESH,CREATIVE and ORIGINAL. → I am super powerful and can accomplish all of my goals → Each new day I am eager and excited to begin my daily selected tasks.
→ I AM truly joyous and I AM fun energy for my inner child to enjoy. → I CELEBRATE LIFE, LOVE, AND ABUNDANCE EVERY DAY |
|
|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi