AllowingBetter...Best


|
Always be optimistic. That way you will recognize a 'good thing' when you see it!
other threads which may create a positivity vibe:
thread★new★★Peace&Love-PositiveMind.PositiveVibes.PositiveLife
🧵 threadAutumn★★NEWEST★★ Karate master of thought
★NEWEST★★Allowing Your Imagination To Match Your Inner Spirit
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ There are all kinds of wonderful, beautiful experiences to be had in this lifetime, and I like helping myself to those experiences.
→ My good now flows to me in a steady, unbroken, ever increasing stream of my view of success, happiness, and abundance. → I ACCEPT MY GOOD.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peaceful joy.
→ BY ALLOWING BETTER, I RECEIVE A BETTER BEST!
→ I AM fearless, confident and proactive, I AM ease of living well.
→ I am peaceful and glad to be in this present moment.
→ Day by day, I am feeling more and more rested, just the way I like!
→ Wow!! I am in the creative flow and I Am creatively unstoppable.
→ I AM always surrounded by unconditional love, peace and goodwill.
→ I desire the highest and best in life and I now draw the highest and best to me always.
→ I AM great health and surrounded by others who are awesomely well also.
→ I AM serene and sure, joyful and achieving, confident of ultimate splendor. This feels good!
→ I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed.
→ I AM the CEO of all that matters to me, and I AM remarkably passionate and successful.
→ I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have .
→ I AM contributing beautifully to the awesome experiences I have .
→ I AM EMPOWERED WITH CREATIVE AND DOABLE IDEAS WITH ALL THE DECISIONS I ULTIMATELY MAKE !
→ My life and my job are a peaceful haven. I bless my life and my job with unconditional love. I put love in every corner of my world and life and I AM lovingly responding with warmth and comfort. I AM at peace and I am safe, and I AM the joy of I AM.
→ It is like fun creative play for me to gather and research info I am needing. I look forward to it and simply do an amazing work in a wonderful way.
→ I AM the CEO of all that matters to me, and I AM remarkably passionate, and highly effective with my time each day.
→ I am so glad to be glad and glad about it.
→ I am so glad to love like I love and feel the gifts that come from love.
→ I AM peaceful, joyful, loving, and magnificently productive in areas that really matter to me.
→ Today is a perfect day to be in the flow, and I AM.
→ My affirmations are my natural self talk and each one I love is present when I would benefit the most.
→ I AM peaceful, hopeful, loving and glad.
→ I AM allowing a wonderful day right where I AM, and allowing is incredibly easy all day long.
→ I look forward to each present moment I am in, like this one.
→ My mind, body and spirit are all having a party, and I Am the guest of honor.
→ Each new day I am eager and excited to begin my daily selected tasks.
→ Every day I am having more and more fun!
→ I love how my enthusiasm energizes and inspires me.
→ Every day my happiness expands to fit my hearts desire.
→ I AM truly joyous and I AM fun energy for my inner child to enjoy.
→ I wake up energized ready to learn and master all material before me.
→ My body is infused with the energy of health.
→ I am very calm, very patient, and very focused.
→ I am relaxed in everything I do
→ I INVITE,WELCOME,ACCEPT AND CLAIM TOTAL ABUNDANCE NOW
→ All my desires are supported by unwavering faith, excited expectancy, and humble gratitude.
→ All is sortable. I have a Karate black belt in sorting things out and creating the joy of what I desire.
→ By living in the present I acknowledge truth in my life. That strengthens me.
→ my life is effortless, it flows
→ I keep things simple, clear, and easy
→ I Am a big picture manifestor, and my life is a beautiful creation.
→ This is a piece a cake!! I love the things I need to do.
→ I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR THE GOOD WHICH EMPOWERS, INSPIRES, ALLOWS LOVE, BLESSINGS AND ABUNDANCE.
→ I allow this moment to be as well as I would like it.
→ Happiness is alchemy for my spirit. My spirit agrees with my happy energy.
→ Wellness is the natural state of my body. I believe in perfect health.
→ I sharpen and hone my mental focus, and concentration skills
→ I am well, I prosper, I am successful and I am free
→ I am in shape, toned and strong
→ I give thanks for everything that is lovingly supplied to me.
→ I am in a constant state of awe and appreciation.
→ Today I am grateful to be alive and filled with serenity and happiness
→ I now move into a new era of prosperity and abundance. Thank you, Life!
→ I have opened myself to greater love for myself to give greater love to others!
→ I know and act on the power of relentless incrementalism in every area of life.
→ I celebrate the joyful, certain power of relentless incrementalism as I create my good life.
→ I love my laughter and my playfulness
→ As I praise myself I inspire myself to take care of me in the best of ways.
→ Today my self-love speaks health to me in wonderful routines
→ I dance with time today.
→ I AM KIND TO MYSELF
→ I FEEL UTTER APPRECIATION AND LOVE FOR MYSELF
→ I AM LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, DESERVING, WORTHY, AND VALUED
→ I love the me I am in this moment, and every moment before and all moments that arrive next.
→ I love myself as I am and take care of myself with indescribable joy.
→ I love my desires and my expansion
→ I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers.
→ I FEEL RELAXED, PEACEFUL, CONFIDENT AND SELF ASSURED
→ I am grateful for this miraculous key to confidence, energy and energetic effectiveness.
→ I refresh and renew my intentions often.
→ I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
→ I am consistent in loving myself and I am appreciating the process.
→ I am deeply relaxed, as I enjoy holding myself in an energetic vibration of caring, love and confidence.
→ I FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION FOR MYSELF
→ What would it feel like, to look at my circle of connections and acquaintances, and feel deeply pleased?
→ I AM KIND, LOVING AND GENTLE TOWARDS MYSELF
→ I NURTURE AND CARE FOR MYSELF
→ I love my talents and creativity
→ I LIKE MYSELF VERY MUCH
→ I fully love and appreciate myself inside and out. I realize that this is the key to living a joyous life.
→ I AM enough! I am deeply fulfilled with who I am!
→ I nourish my own spirit by affirming and appreciating my own intentions of kindness and affection.
→ I have chosen a life purpose and a life path that feel so right for me.
→ I love who I see in the mirror.
→ I like kindness and goodness, and I keep these qualities by me, with me, around me, inside me and by me -- no matter what I do or where I go.
→ I TAKE CARE OF MY BODY WITH RESPECT AND LOVE
→ With every breath I take I love myself more
→ My spirit is beautiful, and my actions are joyful.
→ I love myself and everything i do
→ I AM uncondtional self-love
→ I know who I Am and I Love who I Am.
→ I LOVE MYSELF COMPLETELY AND I TAKE EXCELLENT CARE OF MYSELF
→ I LOVE TAKING CARE OF MYSELF!
→ I am young, healthy and amazing
→ Loving myself sets me free of other people opinions.
→ I now choose and use my thoughts, words and intentions wisely because they shape my life
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


~It doesn’t matter what is on my mind, I can sort things out in a very easy and doable style. ~BY ALLOWING BETTER, I RECEIVE A BETTER BEST! 10-21-20
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content