login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★ ★ Images, Feelings, Thoughts

 

→   I love what  I feel and how the feelings I am experiencing  depict the energy of my Spirit place

→   I keep things simple, clear, and easy  →

.  →   Divine energy flows through me with every breath I take.  →   I am in the flow of well-being.

 

→   I AM renewed and I Am the clarity I seek.

 


f7I8KR2.gif

  →   I am in the flow of my uniquely creative ideas.
I AM AWESOME,FRESH,CREATIVE and ORIGINAL.


  EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE  →   I am beautiful, positive, happy and thankful that all good things flow to me

 fa90389047521803f6a562eee0d9e379--moth-orchid-orchids.jpg    →   A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

 

I-love-my-life-and-everything-positive-affirmation.jpgOne-of-the-most.jpg

→   I LIVE IN SUCH WAYS AS TO EXPERIENCE AND MAINTAIN EXCELLENT HEALTH AND WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF WELL-BEING
→   I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.

→   My words are charged with prospering power. ->   All habits I allow, choose, desire and maintain in my life are health-prosperity producing.8dbead688375de91b90969c2b9dddf1f.gif  →   Everything supports my happiness

→   I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart provides such wonderful inspiration for my life

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content