EMOTIONAL power
The world is serene and I love being my peaceful best self there |
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
EMOTIONAL power
The world is serene and I love being my peaceful best self there |
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.” Hans Selye
Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. Karl Barth
Satisfaction with Self
How I relate to my inner self influences my relationships with all others. My satisfaction with myself and my satisfaction with other people are directly proportional. Sue Atchley Ebaugh

“I am tranquil about the details of everyday life. I love how I stay focused on one thing at a time; the important thing.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi