login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★SPIRITUAL power

SPIRITUAL power

    • -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

    • -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Each-minute-is-a-blessing-positive-affirmation-2.jpg

I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way. I give thanks for the blessings in my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.Life-gives-me-what-I-want-image-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content