taking TIME TO Support your PersonalJourney-&Remembering YourWhys

(back soon)


Are You Allowing What You Need?
|
|
|---|
Cleanse your mind for prosperity by writing out these three lists:
What you want eliminated from your life first.
What you want to invite into your life.
What you are thankful for in your life. Catherine Ponder
|
Find a way to remind yourself daily of the value of the things you want and getting there will seem effortless . |
 I AM a co-creator(fully connected)
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
(back soon)
|
→ Co-creation in process. Fully connected.
“I AM renewed and I AM the clarity I seek.”
→ The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely. → My mind is filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences. → I love how I hear, see, feel, and sense only the emotional information that is important for me to know and act upon. → My daily reliable routines add a sense of peace, structure and ease to my life. → Ease is my way of travel. → I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am. → I have exceeded what I wanted to do, now I Am allowing the next phase of creating magnificence. → Right now I am loving the clarity and focus I feel. → My day is already -ready. Now I Am ready for this very good day. → I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence! → I Am Capable and Spiritually Nourished. → I accept who I am, and allow myself to joyously grow in areas that benefit me well. → I have a peaceful and calm mind → I Am the expression of Clarity & Freedom
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

All habits I allow, choose, desire and maintain in my life are health-prosperity producing.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content