login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer20'★★NEWEST★★The PowerOfLettingGo&AbsoluteForgiveness

I came across some awesome affirmations today, and they reminded me of how letting go is similar to cleaning ones home. You never know what you're hanging on to until you give a good look and release it completely.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“Forgiveness is a gift I now give to myself and those around me”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“I grant myself forgiveness and complete absolution. My energy has now risen above and beyond any errors I may have made in the past.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

e646bb631d329719d7e89b24e2d75630.jpgWhen-you-think-youve.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

945a9ec07557ffe0df328218ebac3543--be-grateful-thankful-for.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Surrender-is-a-constant.jpgWhen-we-stop-identifying.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content