
“I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have”
Life is full of things that could color our world this way or that.
When I am allowing a good day, I have had others say... 'but' didn't you hear, see, notice... something that was obviously less than 'ok'?
This thread is geared to the awesome decision and Energy Of Lovingly Over-Looking
One doesn't have to have their head in the sand, to allow the best of the best to present itself.
Simply and lovingly, overlook... to see the best

The art of living...is neither careless drifting on the one hand nor fearful clinging on the other. it consists in being sensitive to each moment., in regarding it as utterly new and unique, in having the mind open and wholly receptive.
~ Alan Watts
“We notice only what we think noteworthy, and therefore our visions highly selective.”
~ Alan Watts
|
RELATED THREADS COMING SOON
|
love this: “I really like having this gentle structure in my life. All gets accomplished and I just feel better better better with each passing moment.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ I respect the individuality of others.→ My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today. → My foundation is joyous Divine freedom. → I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.

|
→ I accept my uniqueness
→ I am supposed to be unlike anyone else → I accept and acknowledge unconditionally my individuality and unique personality. →
→ I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Everything that I value is part of my experience.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The Energy Of Good Experiences
has much to do with allowing what we have learned works, letting go of what doesn't and surrendering to know the difference(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 14/08/2022. Last edited on 17/08/2022.


MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 16/08/2022.
In response to Allowing Better Feeling Energy˚'s post:
Always been my experience
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 09/10/2022.
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
That is Wonderful!!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere