Always Doing Best We Can-quotes
photos are originals on Living Life Fully
link where photos are
They are beautiful, and so are the quotes shared
(One of the best quotation sites I've seen!!!)
Since they are originals... I preferred to just grab the quotes.
Though treat yourself and check out the photography
link coming soon...
(Bmindful member, Whit recently shared the site on a thread of his.-thank you Whit, what a perfect site)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good I can do.
Jana Stanfield
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
No one can live my life for me. If I am wise, I shall begin today to build my own truer and truer from within. Horatio W. Dresser
First keep peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others. Thomas a' Kempis
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
if you enjoy living, it is not difficult to keep the sense of wonder.
Ray Bradbury
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You need only examine your present situation to discover unlimited resources and opportunities.
Ari Kiev
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Just because we increase the speed of information doesn't mean we van increase the speed of decisions. Pondering, reflecting and ruminating are undervalued skills in our culture.
Dale Dauten
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content