POST AN AFFIRMATION WITH THE ENERGY OF 'I just love how' BEFORE IT. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR THOUGHTS!
I just love how: → You feel pleased with your focus today.
I just love how:
→ I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.
→ Inspired action feeds my soul with even more enthusiasm.
→ I am staying in the Flow
I just love how
→ I choose to be so awesome to myself.
|
if by posting anything which is from an artist/site/author and permission or other action is needed pls share. thank you, and will list credit & address promptly.
|
|
related affirmation thread links in process
thread--summer’20★★NEWEST ★★I just have
thread--summer’20★★NEWEST ★★It just is thread--summer’20★★NEWEST ★★I just do
thread--summer’20★★NEWEST ★★I just am
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I just love how
→ I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME, AND NO DOUBT THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS THEY DO
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I feel and look great!
→ I love how I am aware and loving.The combination has created the spiritual cloak of peaceful mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I just love how
→ My future looks radiant!
I just love how
→My body gets all the nutrients it needs.
I just love how
→ I am confident in my ability to get things done!
I just love how. . . no matter what... God Always keeps me safer than safe, joyously secure in every circumstance. I love my trusting nature. I love my sweet surrender.
→ My affirmations are amazingly powerful
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 11/09/2021.
I just love how I know what I love
I love the taste of oatmeal with a tad of butter/salt
I love water with lemon first thing in the morning
I love what I know about affirmations, and how they allow me to invest in myself, my life and others
i love prayer, surrendering, peace, joy & kind hearted individuals that give more than they think they can
I love how I've reached out to people and my awesome life connections are growing in the best of ways.
I love how i am taking care of myself better and better every day
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere