login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer’20★★NEWEST ★★It just does

Affirmations

POST AN AFFIRMATION WITH THE ENERGY OF 'It  just does' BEFORE IT. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR THOUGHTS!

related affirmation threads coming soon

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I have harmonious needs and desires. My needs and desires work together to ensure my happiness and wellness.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I never miss when I follow my bliss!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   My sleep is restful and deep!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content