Affirmations for today:
I can do this now
Now I have a better way.
This will make it better and easier.
I will enjoy this.
LifeisEasier
I Am living a Divine plan
Affirmations for today:
I can do this now
Now I have a better way.
This will make it better and easier.
I will enjoy this.
LifeisEasier
I Am living a Divine plan
Affirmation for today:
LifeEasier&Easier
I Am living a Divine plan
affirmation style inspired by Chuck Britt MA LMHC
This one is by the author:I can choose to remember my happiness comes from my self-care.
I Am living a Divine plan
My life is yes... a life of self care, though selfcare includes everything in everyday life that adds to my betterment. I honestly believe that is what we all desire. much love, Lifeis Easier&Easier akaselfcare
I Am living a Divine plan
My life is yes... a life of self care,
and compassiom
though selfcare
& compassion
everyday
and every way
I believe
Life-is Easier&Easier
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow
myself
to make
peace with
this
present
moment.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
When I know what I FEEL... what I NEED becomes clear. When I know what I FEEL and then know what I NEED the PLAN that will work comes to mind rather simply.
Chuck Britt MA LMHC
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi