login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer'20★★NEWEST★★Daily Affirmations &/Or Afformations Which Serve You Well

Daily Affirmations &/Or Afformations Which Serve You Well

 

 

Other New Related threads in process

 

thread-summer'20★★NEWEST★★self-love ˚

thread-summer'20★★NEWEST★★ Prayerful Process Affirmations~page 1

thread-summer'20★★NEWEST★★~wow page3-strengthening core energy

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Afformation

Why do I feel so calm and centered now?

 

Affirmation

Every part of me is receiving whatever it needs to feel awesome and be its healthiest.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Afformation

Why do I always allow myself to feel and be more of what I desire comparing myself only to myself?

Affirmation

 I align myself today with pure, fun positive energy

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Afformation

Why am I always aligned with my Higher Purpose and Highest Good only bringing me pure delight?

Why am I always a  vibrational match to all I need and desire?

Affirmation

I align myself with freedom, growth, and joy

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content